5a56d48c5d7646b304db3ebeab0a30fc.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Damn, watching those Venator's appearing through the mist over Tipoca city, and then the final scene of Part 1?

Felt like I was watching the last 4 episodes of Clone Wars again. So menacing.

Obviously, our crew makes it through, cause its hard to have a bad batch, without a Bad Batch.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Also, I saw a clip the other day, and completely forgot. Gregor the clone they saved earlier on, is Gregor from Rebels, that parts easy.

The thing I forgot? Gregor is also the clone who had Amnesia in the Droids 5 part special in Clone Wars. He's the one in the white/yellow commando armor that helps the droids get off the planet to track down the Rhydonium filled Venator that's used to attack the Medical station.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I blew through this whole thing in like 2 days. That's surprising. Probably be able to finish the last episode on the plane tomorrow.

This show reminds me more of Rebels than it does TCW. They even have essentially the same character types. Hunter = Kanan/Hera combo, Wrecker = Zeb, Omega = Ezra, Echo = Chopper, Tech = Sabine. I mean, if it works I guess? Maybe it's because I *just* finished Rebels like last week, but this feels like essentially the same show (from the character dynamic perspective).

They're definitely making an effort to bridge the gap between TCW and Rebels. They're even doing some low key setups for Mando. Be willing to bet we see Cad Bane in Mando this season.

I definitely am enjoying the show. I feel like it would be hard to get the story if all you've seen is the movies though.

Side note. When they introduced Kanan (Caleb) as a padawan in the 1st episode, that had to be the oldest sounding child in history :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info