Disney+ The Bad Batch

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Went to load up the newest episode tonight and had to check the release schedule. Ep 6 and 7 dropped yesterday! Thought I had missed a week somehow. But I'm glad they did cuz it really is just one big episode. Would have been stupid to split them. You NEED to watch the SC vid. There are so many ties in these 2 episodes. I love how everything is coming together in this show

P.S. Also looks like episodes 10 and 11 are going to be released simultaneously once we get to those as well

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God I hope we get more. I need more.

YESSSSS

In an interview on StarWars.com, Star Wars: The Bad Batch head writer Jennifer Corbett revealed a full explanation for Ventress' resurrection will be given elsewhere. "How she survived will be revealed in future content," she noted, "but for this story, we were thrilled to include her and explore her unique connection to, and compassion for, Omega." Futterman added her own tease as well; "They found a way to continue her story," she confirmed, before celebrating the fact fans seem to resonate with Count Dooku's former assassin.

Tho they are being QUITE vague on what form exactly it might continue :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I don't even remember what happened to her in TCW

What really happened to her, happened in the book Dark Disciple, which is considered canon. It really was quite a good book, and it was originally written to be an arc in the clone wars, but it never got animated. I wish it had.......but.......maybe thats whats coming :x:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Shit thats right forgot to post up. Watched them last night. And yah. The soundtrack especially in ep 11, man it was ON POINT. And I did actually take a brief moment at one point just to think about how FAR this animation has come.

And don't say final!! Theres still 4 eps left!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Shit thats right forgot to post up. Watched them last night. And yah. The soundtrack especially in ep 11, man it was ON POINT. And I did actually take a brief moment at one point just to think about how FAR this animation has come.

And don't say final!! Theres still 4 eps left!

Serious Mass Effect vibes from the music

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info