Disney+ The Bad Batch

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Just started watching Episode 11. Had to stop it to come post here.

Clone Wars and Rebels fans, the opening shot is of Ryloth City! Cham Sindula!:eek:

And HERA!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Sure. Right now the Bad Batch hasn't really referenced much beyond Order 66.

This episode is probably the heaviest in terms of having to know the Lore and characters that show up in previous shows.

Senator Orn Free Taa, Cham Syndulla is a well known character from many of the Ryloth centered Clone Wars episodes, and Hera Syndulla is a primary character in Rebels.

The Bad Batch only have about 15 seconds of screen time for this episode.

This episode is a gift to those who watched the previous series. Loved every second of it.

The wide angle flight shots were very cinematic, felt ALOT like watching some of the original trilogy scenes showing ships in flight. Someone did their research. Great use of lighting in this episode too.

Also, in this episode we meet a new Named clone, "Howzer."

The way Howzer acts, I think his chip isn't working, because he's reasonable, and questions the Admiral.

I think we may see more of him in the future.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I don't think Bad Batch is as good as Clone Wars, or Rebels just yet.

Its avoiding the early bad episodes from both CW and Rebels, So that's good, it starts out better.

However, I don't see Bad Batch having a long enough run to become as well revered as Clone Wars, or Rebels are.

Rebels starts off annoying with the character dynamics between Ezra, Zeb, and Chopper acting like children. Too annoying. But that's out by season 2 mostly and it really grows from there.

And Clone Wars S7? Oh man, its got some episodes that I'd completely ditch, but those last 4 episodes. My god.:bowdown:

Thread Info