• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The ass-m90 is finally becomes reality

evastos

Reaction score
We GT guys finally got some pics of the SC kit ZZPERFORMANCE is producing for us. Can't wait till it's out.

Check it out.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Remember, Zooomer said that this is the first beta version. Im sure the newer one has been cleaned up a bit. It will be a good day for many when it comes out.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
That Looks Ghetto..... But like fish said its the beta version, hopefully the other one is much cleaner. Too many wires running around the SCer.

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
i've been wondering what was going on with this. where did you get the pic from? and do you have anymore?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

That has got to be the biggest freakin' pulley I have ever seen :huh2:

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Feb 2 2005, 12:19 PM
That has got to be the biggest freakin' pulley I have ever seen  :huh2:
[snapback]70076[/snapback]​
What about belt wrap? If that is how the belt is going to be routed there is not much room for moving down to a smaller pulley.

sweetness

Reaction score
maybe its just me, but if I had the option of a turbo, CSC, or roots blower I would choose the turbo and CSC WAY before choosing a roots blower.

Roots blowers are less efficient, and there is only one good option for an intercooler.

BC

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by sweetness@Feb 4 2005, 12:03 AM
maybe its just me, but if I had the option of a turbo, CSC, or roots blower I would choose the turbo and CSC WAY before choosing a roots blower.

Roots blowers are less efficient, and there is only one good option for an intercooler. 

BC
[snapback]70303[/snapback]​
Definatly. There are better ways of being F/Ied, but this is the cheapest. Less than 1K to drop upto and more than a second??? Ive spent more than that to lose a second. <_<

frankenstinesy

Reaction score
seriously, it's 1/3 of the price of some of the other options. for people on a budget or in school this is a much better option than the other kits that are available.

Krobar2

Reaction score
Yea there is a HUGE thread at clubgp on the L36 forums. There are so many posts and I have been reading for over 2 hours and still haven't reached the end <_<

Dave

sweetness

Reaction score
Well the price is a deciding factor... I wasnt aware of the price when I made my comment.

The idea of dropping a full second for $1k is great, but couldnt you buy a GTP, sell the GT, adn come out ahead?

BC

Fish

Reaction score
You could, but some cannot.

Credit
Parernts
Money
Payments
Insurance

Are all deciding factors on buying a new car. My factor is that I owe less than 2K on my car. My loan is up next January, but Im sure I could have it taken care of before then. I wouldnt want another payment after I pay that one off. I can see me paying the car off and if the engine dies, Ill just save up and either get another L36 and build it up before it goes in, or an L67 and hope the tranny will last awhile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom