The Arctic sea ice vanishing? Great news for America!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Straight from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's mouth.

“The Arctic is at the forefront of opportunity and abundance. It houses 13 percent of the world’s undiscovered oil, 30 percent of its undiscovered gas, an abundance of uranium, rare earth minerals, gold, diamonds, and millions of square miles of untapped resources, fisheries galore. Its centerpiece, the Arctic Ocean, is rapidly taking on new significance. Offshore resources, which are helping their respective coastal states on the subject of renewed competition. Steady reductions in sea ice are opening new passageways and new opportunities for trade. This could potentially slash the time it takes to travel between Asia and the West by as much as 20 days. Arctic sea lanes could become the 21st century Suez and Panama Canals.”
Its great the Earth is going to hell, because we can make money and exploit it!

This is definitely the leader of the world showing the rest of the peasants how its done.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
glass half full kinda?

:rofl:

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
This isnt even meant to be a climate change thread...its to show how fucking RETARDED the folks in office are.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Is this more or less extreme than the other side saying the earth only has ~10 years left if we don't do a green new deal?

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I cant wait for the African wildlife population to completely tank.

America - You guys, this is great! Think of all the opportunities we have to now go in and buttfuck the resources now that those weak ass animals, that were here long before us, are now gone. Fuck em!

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Oceans void of sea life?

America - You guys.....the ocean has water. Do you know what this means without marine life to greedily hoard it for themselves??

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i love when your tree hugger side comes out the most.

gives me hope.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'm not a full on climate change believer but its hard not to see the signs that it IS happening in some capacity. You'd be a fool not to.

America is supposed to be a leader...a symbol for a better life....and all we're doing these days is thinking of ourselves...which, can be smart....but in situations where the entire world is at risk....I dunno...maybe there isnt a point to it all....we're likely all fucked even if we tried to make a difference.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
People are going to suffer, it’s just a matter of how long it takes to get there. Storms, famine, floods, and at some point another ice age will bring the world population back in check

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
People are going to suffer, it’s just a matter of how long it takes to get there. Storms, famine, floods, and at some point another ice age will bring the world population back in check

[MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] likes this

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Carter is probably lubing up his fingers to type that climate change is a hoax.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
The climate change AGENDA is bullshit...but I firmly believe the Erf is in a dangerous warming stage....but heres the kicker..this has probably happened before and is natural (maybe)....but the difference is we have billions of people raping the resources and the planet cant keep up...there is no balance anymore.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
The climate change AGENDA is bullshit...but I firmly believe the Erf is in a dangerous warming stage....but heres the kicker..this has probably happened before and is natural (maybe)....but the difference is we have billions of people raping the resources and the planet cant keep up...there is no balance anymore.
Agreed.

Interesting info in this link https://geology.utah.gov/map-pub/survey-notes/glad-you-asked/ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/

Do ice ages come and go slowly or rapidly?

Records show that ice ages typically develop slowly, whereas they end more abruptly. Glacials and interglacials within an ice age display this same trend.

On a shorter time scale, global temperatures fluctuate often and rapidly. Various records reveal numerous large, widespread, abrupt climate changes over the past 100,000 years. One of the more recent intriguing findings is the remarkable speed of these changes. Within the incredibly short time span (by geologic standards) of only a few decades or even a few years, global temperatures have fluctuated by as much as 15°F (8°C) or more.

For example, as Earth was emerging out of the last glacial cycle, the warming trend was interrupted 12,800 years ago when temperatures dropped dramatically in only several decades. A mere 1,300 years later, temperatures locally spiked as much as 20°F (11°C) within just several years. Sudden changes like this occurred at least 24 times during the past 100,000 years. In a relative sense, we are in a time of unusually stable temperatures today—how long will it last?

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone on this site is running catalytic converters.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
It really is a huge concern. I am all for palm trees in Chicago before the next ice age hits. I think we are ok. Now, what about our grandchildren?

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I actually am, oddly enough. I even had one on the Evo, believe it or not.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Never said climate change is a hoax. I say "climate change" and I'm referring to the agenda pushed by the hypocrites at large.

Earth gets warmer? Oh, cool, more fauna, more oxygen, more wildlife.

Earth cools and gets cold? Shit dies.

k

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Except the Earth is warmer and shit is dying...so you're already wrong.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your statement.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Coming to terms with what I said.

Maybe I do believe in man-made anthropomorphic climate change. Except 180* from what these liberal fuckheads talk about.

Let's start with factory farming. Lets start with tilling the earth so badly month after month to feed all the city trash that the soil essentially becomes barren and useless. Dustbowl 2.0. Millions of people living upon one another is not healthy nor conducive to the earth remaining healthy. And feeding them is a nightmare in and of itself.

Circling back to Conrad's statement: a massive die off will actually be a huge net POSITIVE for the earth.

Change my mind.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I think.....I agree with you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom