đź’¦ Detailing The All Inclusive Spray Sealant / Hybrid Ceramic / Si02 Infused Witchcraft Thread

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Gav, how do you think the turtle wax compares to McKees37 hydroblue? im almost out of hydroblue, and considering picking up the turtle wax to save a few dollars. But, i love the hydroblue as i just use it while the car is wet, iv'e never applied it by hand.

Someone commented on my hydro blue video that McKee's has a new formula.
It did not last long on my dads truck and it's garaged. He's retired so he doesnt drive alot, so I want impressed with the longevity.

I would buy the TW. It's literally like applying a quick detailer once the car is washed and dried.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
based off the most recent video, Turtle Wax seal and shine

im gonna use this shit on my boats. for sure.

becuase im not going to ceramic coat my entire boat.

nope nope nope

so i did this to my formula while i was in kentucky

i bought 3 of the 6 bottles the walmart down there had.

then went back to buy the other 3 and they were gone.

shit is fucking incredible. boats get waterspots. it's just going to happen.

this shit made my boat not get waterspots... it was left in the water for 4 days straight floating tied to a pier and out boating, and it was MINTY AF when i took it out and put it away. :bigthumb: solid shit.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1NxfNpN.jpg

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
so i did this to my formula while i was in kentucky

i bought 3 of the 6 bottles the walmart down there had.

then went back to buy the other 3 and they were gone.

shit is fucking incredible. boats get waterspots. it's just going to happen.

this shit made my boat not get waterspots... it was left in the water for 4 days straight floating tied to a pier and out boating, and it was MINTY AF when i took it out and put it away. :bigthumb: solid shit.

You used the Turtle Wax Seal and Shine?

I just buffed out the boat last weekend and applied Meguiars Flagship wax. I'd like to try this to keep a fresh layer of wax on the boat every few weeks.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
i did wax it also at some point last year as well

This stuff rocks. I've been using it the last few weeks and it works great. I use it more of a quick detailer to clean off the surface or remove water marks. Turtle Wax could literally change the packaging and add a marine name to the product and charge 2-3x's for boat guys.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ive had some carpro Hydro2 lite (the premixed stuff) Ive been saving to use on my GTO, but I washed the bmw this weekend and decided to give it a quick topper. I noticed that my rear drivers side quarter panel (pretty much everything from the drivers side door back) was not sheeting or beading water at all. Even after washing w/ Reset and rinsing. Im not sure why that is. But after a quick spritz with hydro2 and a rinse everything was back to normal. Not sure how the longevity will be, but the ease of use is top notch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info