đź’¦ Detailing The All Inclusive Spray Sealant / Hybrid Ceramic / Si02 Infused Witchcraft Thread

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Sweet pics
I’ll get pics in the sun tomorrow. This is just in the garage with led lighting

B342298E-1A82-4FB2-9BAA-6F49DF904EE0.jpeg

FDA16CDA-BD65-47DE-BF48-41AEB38645E8.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I got some of this it last a long time for a spat on wipe off deal, I’ve done it twice this winter and the truck looks like I hand washed it every time I drive through the car wash

View attachment 51869

Isn’t your truck white ? True test is a dark color that’s when u see all the crap on the paint

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Isn’t your truck white ? True test is a dark color that’s when u see all the crap on the paint
It is but in the winter it starts to get a black residue from all the dirt and salt on the road, I had to hand wash it to get it off before I put this stuff on, ever since I’ve been able to just drive it through the car wash and it looks good

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Soooo I've just completed compound and polish phase of detail. Are you guys applying the seal and shine on polished paint by itself or are you layering over or under other wax products? Appreciate any feedback you can provide!
Alternately are you just layering TW seal and shine?

I would use an isopropyl alcohol type solution ( 50/50 with distilled water would be fine ) after polishing. Then apply the seal and shine.
It can be used by itself or on top of existing protection. Can it be layered ? I'm not sure if the durability or longevity will be that much different by applying multiple layers.
But using it every month as a drying aid like product will help keep it fresh

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Tried this out the other day on my 4Runner

Kinda weird soap consistency as it is thick for soap and the other is water consistency, very little suds produced, washed the car as normal and you can see the build up on the windows when washing. Rinsing was easy, no issues, drying I used some waffle style / microfiber towels. Was worried about the windows all greased up from the soap mixture but they cleared up.

this weekend by me we had some heavy rains on and off for a few hours and looked at the truck and the water was beaded right off as if i had waxed it. Not the same as a full ceramic coating, but was surprised on the end result.

Reactions: Rent Free
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info