đź’¦ Detailing The All Inclusive Spray Sealant / Hybrid Ceramic / Si02 Infused Witchcraft Thread

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
So Wal-ski had this today. $6.97 and oddly enough on the shelf right next to the "old" label of the Turtle Wax Spray Wax.

When I came home my neighbor was washing his car. He has been using bead maker as a drying aid. The car could use a light clay but he keeps it clean.

I showed him Pan's video of the torture test, and he said, is that what you have in the bag ? :rofl:
I asked him if I could apply it to the hood. I used the CG fine clay mitt and nanskin glide to clay the hood.
The TW Seal and Shine goes on easy, since his car is silver, I did not notice any haze but was sure to buff the sections as the product was worked in.

Even with the hood clayed, I agree with Forensic detailing, this is NOT as slick as Bead Maker.

I will be making some filming some content this weekend.

If someone is looking for something quick, cheap and available locally, I'd say it's worth the 7 bucks

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Just got done watching that. Wonder how this stuff would do on wheels.............

other than the heat factor, they label said it's safe for glass, wheels and exterior plastics.

I put bead maker on my wheels for now after the 1st 2 washes
auto fanatic wheel cleaner does NOT affect BM on wheels :fy:

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I will have a video out tonight for the 1st use of the nextzett auto glanz shampoo.
There is a sneak peak at the TW seal n shine... I will let you guys know @ what "minute" to FFW to.

I also made a quick how to apply etc video on the Seal n shine.
it was applied to my neighbors car, his choice, even though he has bead maker.

I should be able to check every week or every other week to see how it is holding up

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgwSjwge28&t=13s

@ 1:22 initial rinse on a dirty vehicle
@ 6:00 rinse of initial foam
@ 7:15 rinse of bucket wash

Like I said, I will have a new video out later this week showing the application of the seal n shine.
After it was applied, I turned the PW off and just used the low pressure water spray from the pressure gun, small tight beads on the passenger door and the water ran off FAST

hoping this weekend will allow for a quick water behavior video

Gav'sPurpleZ

TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
He always says, I don't want to use all your stuff
I said you're doing me a favor lmao

It actually rained half way through claying the car... We just stood in the garage and waited it out.

He was using BM on the glass. So that's what you see in this video.
He clayed the glass and applied the TW on Saturday.
That will be shown in the video. I did notice a bit of streaking with the TW. BM is definitely better to apply and remove from glass.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info