Anthony
Reactions: Maro

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 3 watched. Must say in the moment I was not a big fan of this ep, but afterwards thinking back on it, and after watching the SC vid (which you really should do) its grown on me now. They definitely appear to be playing the long game here

At least we got some flashback CAM! Even tho she didn't really do anything. you were right Mr Baytchos Mr Baytchos

I completely agree with SC on this, i think we're going to see the events of this episode played back from several different perspectives, cuz there were some definite disconnects going on in the events of this episode

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
As a single episode, yeah it was bad. But this is definitely going to be part of a bigger picture cuz there were so many gaps in this episode, that I hope they fill in sooner than later. There were several times in this episode when Mae was separated from Osha that we never got to see what was going on w/ her, and the events that took place in this episode is THE anchor for the entire series so far as to why Mae is seeking revenge on the jedi, so there's gotta be another episode coming that shows her perspective from all this. I can't imagine they'd just leave it like this and move forward. Theres NO way she just set fire to that ENTIRE place and killed all the witches just like that. For what? Either the Jedi did it, or we're gonna see why Mae THINKS they did it and then hopefully everything will get tied together.

The whole "force thread" thing, yeah maybe there's an argument there. But, I mean this is 100 years BEFORE the star wars we actually know now. I haven't read a lot of content on the whole old republic days but I kinda want to now just to see if any of this lines up

Also people be WAY too serious about shit these days. Dude in that vid looked like he was about ready to cry :ROFLMAO:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I'll never understand taking this shit that seriously.

i got way more shit in my real life to be upset about than this shit. Is this the best star wars so far? Hell no, far from it. But shit, have some perspective.

And also speaking of perspective, I stuck w/ walking dead all the way thru, so nothing can phase me at this point and I have absolutely zero problems if anyone completely dismisses my opinions on anything :ROFLMAO: Hell, Mr Baytchos Mr Baytchos we've been thru some shit together. MAYANS. You think this show is bad? I challenge anyone to get thru that entire series from start to finish. We've seen some shit.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I admire your enthusiasm.

But this just doesn't move the needle for me.

I just try to make the most at what they fling at us :ROFLMAO: In most things I am a very pessimistic person. tv shows/movies have always been my outlet to the shit show that is real life.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I was really hoping that all the hate was just typical fan boys being typical fan boys. But it's bad. Bad bad. I'll finish it out, but it's definitely hard to watch at times.

The only saving grace is that it takes place so far away from the other content that they can just abandon the storyline and it wouldn't matter. Something they should have done with thr sequels.

Thread Info