Disney+ The Acolyte

MovieWeb

Sep 9, 2023
The first trailer for the Disney+ Star Wars series The Acolyte has now been unleashed, and offers all manner of mystery and lightsaber battles for fans to enjoy. The new Star Wars TV series will land on Disney Plus from June 4, 2024, and features an all-star cast that includes Lee Jung-jae, Amandla Stenberg, Manny Jacinto, Dafne Keen, Charlie Barnett, Jodie Turner-Smith, Rebecca Henderson, Dean-Charles Chapman, and Carrie-Anne Moss.

Continue reading...

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched the first 2 episode. Pretty solid. I'm not sure where this falls in the Star wars timeline but I'm eager to continue.

This takes place about a 100 years BEFORE the phantom menace, during the time of the high republic. this is an era I don't believe has ever been portrayed in live action, tho there is a plethora of material in books/comics, etc. I am excite to see all this, as they really won't be locked into anything from the "modern" star wars.

Loved the first 2 episodes so far. the martial arts scenes are quality, and so far it looks like the sets are MOSTLY practical, which is always a plus.

Tho......I am a bit disappointed at how quickly

Carrie Ann Moss went out :ROFLMAO: that was an amazing opening, but damnit I wanted way more Matrix/Jedi CAM.

Reactions: Mr Baytchos

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
This takes place about a 100 years BEFORE the phantom menace, during the time of the high republic. this is an era I don't believe has ever been portrayed in live action, tho there is a plethora of material in books/comics, etc. I am excite to see all this, as they really won't be locked into anything from the "modern" star wars.

Loved the first 2 episodes so far. the martial arts scenes are quality, and so far it looks like the sets are MOSTLY practical, which is always a plus.

Tho......I am a bit disappointed at how quickly

Carrie Ann Moss went out :ROFLMAO: that was an amazing opening, but damnit I wanted way more Matrix/Jedi CAM.
Yeah I was disappointed in that too. Maybe some flashback scenes?

Thread Info