Anonymous

look what he posted on soolses group lol
11224106_10208215051996849_1894501500730250523_n.jpg
fucken ricer

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Lmfao... i have no idea but i know he's always willing to race if any of you hotshots ever grow balls and step up to the plate.

That's true, he wanted to race me in the middle of November after I posted my times all over the forums. What a moron, right? Anyways he has a race any time he can put together enough gas money to come up to and RSD.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I was there at [MENTION=10009]GTOguy[/MENTION] place when [MENTION=11218]lastls1[/MENTION] suddenly got spooked when he had his hood open trying to fix his starter. Your ass left soo fast you had to open your exhaust cutouts to get away. Lmao

You mean after waiting around over an hour for you to get the car started to race? And after an hour passed at 11:30 at night your starter was dead in the water. If I recall correctly my car was already running with 3 people in the car ready to roll to the race spot.

Yep I'm scared. Least I don't speed up my quarter mile vids ;) ah I love December bench racing. This thread makes me smile a lot

Edit: you came out to race that night, I wasn't expecting that, you showed up but your car broke, but since you came out I didn't bring the shit back on here and talk trash. So don't start that shit now.

I wish [MENTION=10263]Slim86Maro[/MENTION] was here and could talk for himself but oh well. I was with him at 41 when he messaged @shibby about running you that night when you guys got back in town. Not sure what happened there.

Honestly we were taking bets that you wouldn't show up, lol. I've seen slim out racing a lot more then most people have been this year btw.

rz79

TCG Elite Member
Jun 29, 2009
I wish [MENTION=10263]Slim86Maro[/MENTION] was here and could talk for himself but oh well. I was with him at 41 when he messaged @shibby about running you that night when you guys got back in town. Not sure what happened there.

Honestly we were taking bets that you wouldn't show up, lol. I've seen slim out racing a lot more then most people have been this year btw.

How long have you "two" been married? I think it's great that you both share so much interest in a hunk of shit, not just each other's shit holes. Anyways... Go on about the chlorophyll ....

Thread Info