The 2019 / 2020 GT500 - here it is

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
1. Ford has kept their new project cars under wraps very well over the last few years.

2. Ford is not any shows currently.

3. The guy has photoshopped car pics on his IG account. Including that one I shared earlier that is a mustang front half with a Camaro rear half.

4. If it was a leak you know that picture would not be on the kids Instagram account still.

Just say'n.

It looks a lot like what other artist renderings look like. I wouldn't doubt that it end up looking similar to that.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
2kh7b9.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
1. Ford has kept their new project cars under wraps very well over the last few years.

2. Ford is not any shows currently.

3. The guy has photoshopped car pics on his IG account. Including that one I shared earlier that is a mustang front half with a Camaro rear half.

4. If it was a leak you know that picture would not be on the kids Instagram account still.

Just say'n.

It looks a lot like what other artist renderings look like. I wouldn't doubt that it end up looking similar to that.

The only thing that gives me pause is that there was a dealer meeting last week, and some 2020 preview events. Plus, automakers have been abandoning traditional auto shows. The 2019 Camaro was introduced at a dealer event.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Everyone is running with it like [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] said, but I still want to see good pictures of it before making a judgement either way...

I could see them not being real as well since if they find out who took that picture they could be in a lot of trouble if they signed a NDA or anything at the dealership meeting

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
The only thing that gives me pause is that there was a dealer meeting last week, and some 2020 preview events. Plus, automakers have been abandoning traditional auto shows. The 2019 Camaro was introduced at a dealer event.

It seems there was a dealer meeting yesterday. They checked everyone's cameras and phones at the door. I guess someone still had one. lol

They are saying between 780 to 790 HP and will offer the 10 speed automatic as an option.

They said there is a lot of aero and carbon fiber.

So I guess there we have it.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Begs the question tho... Wtf was a 20 year old kid doing there lol

And if he was part of a dealers owner group, why would he be posting for someone to sell it at MSRP? Just thinking logically, a 20 year old that's there is probably a family member of the dealer principle so if your family wouldn't sell you the car at MSRP you have a shitty family lol.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Begs the question tho... Wtf was a 20 year old kid doing there lol

Who says he was there?

Someone could have sent it to him.

And if he was part of a dealers owner group, why would he be posting for someone to sell it at MSRP? Just thinking logically, a 20 year old that's there is probably a family member of the dealer principle so if your family wouldn't sell you the car at MSRP you have a shitty family lol.

He says in his post that someone DM’ed him the pictures and that he didn’t take them....

I Love that 10 speed Automatic Transmission in this new GT500.

My fuckin 03 Terminator keeps going up in value. Maybe I could trade straight up for a new GT500 eventually. LOL.

Yeah, the 10 speed is a nice option, but we’ll see when the final specs come out...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Gonna have to wait a bit longer for the debut. Ford is waiting until Detroit in January to officially unveil it.

Muscle car fans hoping for a surprise reveal of the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 at this week's 2018 Los Angeles auto show are in for disappointment as Ford is saving the debut for January's 2019 Detroit auto show, a company spokesman confirmed to Motor Authority on Tuesday.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info