The 2018 Accord can make some real power with just a flash

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Jesus, night and day dealer difference at VW. I really liked the car too...loved the brown interior. Almost a two tone black/saddle brown. Felt much better than I was expecting. [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] you are right, interior quality is solid, wouldn’t say great, but for a Golf, much much better than expected.

About as quick as I was expecting, but it’s geared SO tall. Driving around never got out of 4th. Definitely could use that tune and wake it up a little.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We’ll see if I have time/patience after VW :rofl:

Ford dealer told me basically half for my trade than what either NADA or KBB were saying and what I’ve found on the market, I laughed and walked out.

solid hookup

:iorofl:

ill buy your flex for 4k please good sir.

ill be by tonight. you haven't moved right?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I’ll pass for now...:rofl:

I was expecting around $9k on trade at minimum, he offered $6k...he gave me a whole line of BS. I told him I’d happily sell it privately for maybe double what he’s offering.

did they go low because the turbos might fail, or the awd might fail, or taht you did the big brake conversion all making the cost of ownership more due to maint. :rofl:

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
did they go low because the turbos might fail, or the awd might fail, or taht you did the big brake conversion all making the cost of ownership more due to maint. :rofl:

I'm still under warranty, so for the next year and a half, if any of those things go bad, it's covered.

Also, it would take a very trained eye to know the difference between my brake upgrade and the standard brakes.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
oh, so they jsut stuck with, well KBB does not buy cars so their input is shit.

Most of his argument. :rofl:

find similar flex's online for sale, and basically take half of that, that is what you might get on trade.

Just to be a shit, I sent them a bunch of comps that were more than double what they offered, and one with nearly 200K miles that was $3K above what they offered

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
/\ This. I've gotten stupid low offers on cars, I've also gotten appraisals that were 2-3k above dealer trade. You're dealing with low numbers so anything $800 or so over your trade-in dealer valuation will be advantageous to you assuming they're not pulling money off the new car to get you there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info