The 2018 Accord can make some real power with just a flash

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I like AWD, for launches and for the winter. My AWD EB Flex with winter tires is an absolute tank with all the snow we've gotten this winter, and has sort of spoiled me.

i think you'd be shocked at just how good rwd with snow tires does... like the 2 times a year we have measurable snow on the roads... itd do plenty well.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Oh ya, seen a lot of the new Honda Civic on the road. Even the non R version looks so boy racer. With the sharp lines on the rear of the car and so on. I personally like the exterior of the Accord as well. Do the make a "Sport" version of the 2.0 turbo in the Accord? Something more sporty, tuned suspension, and so on?

I like AWD, for launches and for the winter. My AWD EB Flex with winter tires is an absolute tank with all the snow we've gotten this winter, and has sort of spoiled me.

I get the AWD case as I enjoy mine. But it lacks some ass out RWD action I enjoy as well.

Plus I would like to have a better performing summer tire and run snow tires. But sounds like you run snow tires regardless. So it's a moot point.

i think you'd be shocked at just how good rwd with snow tires does... like the 2 times a year we have measurable snow on the roads... itd do plenty well.

My RWD truck on snow tires has had no issue in any of the heavy snow we have had. Winter tires are damn good nowadays.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

Oh ya, seen a lot of the new Honda Civic on the road. Even the non R version looks so boy racer. With the sharp lines on the rear of the car and so on. I personally like the exterior of the Accord as well. Do the make a "Sport" version of the 2.0 turbo in the Accord? Something more sporty, tuned suspension, and so on?

DUDE

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/727487111/overview/

well shoot

55cc3cd35d4ec6f1788aabad5dff5de4.jpg

6d6d14371d5b88a691f83d097fdd3acc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi6_ey2vEMY

14.4 @93 with stage 1 tune and an intake

$23k brand new.

hnmmmmm

FWIW I LOVED my MK7 Golf. Very well put together car and option packed for the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info