Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Pretty sure there is another thread for this but whatever. I started this on a recommendation and was VERY skeptical b/c its a show on The CW but holy shit is it good. Its got a battlestar galactica vibe mixed with some other syfy shows of yesteryear. I'm extremely hooked so far.

Anyone else watch it? I'm early in season 2.

Also, Clarke has a rockin set of yams. Theyre always on display.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

I thought she was hot since American Gothic!!!

paige_turco_pt008_WmPosiD.sized.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Season 1 had possibilities and did stuff with some of it, so it was a good start. The "Grounders" mystery helped it along. A bit of the same vibe as "the Others" in Lost. You know so little you watch to find out more.

Season 2 is rock on, and probably why I keep watching the show. Strong second season.

Season 3 pissed me off hard core, but still had solid episodes except a few characters passed around the Idiot Ball and should have been shot for their mistakes no matter who they were in the cast. Writers flubbed some characters there.

Season 4 dragged along. It helps that the Actor who plays Roan can carry the scenes even when the episode is dragging.

Season 5 is too soon to tell, but I'm hoping someone puts a bullet in Octavia to spare me the complete reversal of the Grounder Culture. She's a right up War Lord and making terrible decisions.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
This current season has been an absolute snore.

I wish I didn't agree.

First ep was solid then its just been spinning its wheels.

I'd say Season 5 is very likely to be the last unless they somehow magically turn this season around. I doubt it though.

Well crap. I really liked that show and haven't watched any Season 5 yet. I was saving them. Season 4 ended on a little bit of a cliffhanger.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I figured I'd wait till a few eps from season 6 aired then binge them to get a better feel for the season.

4 episodes in and I haven't seen the Idiot Ball passed around yet. Would be nice if it stays that way.

Apparently its been renewed for Season 7, how the hell I don't know. Someone at CW must have faith in this season.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info