Instagram That's enough ocean for me

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Curious if this was a SCUBA Diver or a free diver. Definitely not a snorkeler because she has a weight belt on.

Supposedly the bubbles cause sharks to freak out and flee, so you'll only ever really see them as you go in. People who dive hard core for sharks supposedly like rebreathers for that reason which are a different animal than a conventional SCUBA setup.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Im Not No Way GIF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Best move when scuba or snorkeling with others is to feed the fish, feed the fish when the others are not looking and the look and panic when a group of fish come out of nowhere and surrounding the people in the water it hilarious.
We used to do this with tortillas. Put them in a ziplock bag and go down to 30' or so, then start breaking off pieces. At 25 - 30' with a light current your air will last a good 30-60 minutes.

Reactions: frank

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Best move when scuba or snorkeling with others is to feed the fish, feed the fish when the others are not looking and the look and panic when a group of fish come out of nowhere and surrounding the people in the water it hilarious.
A friend of mine used to use the can of squeeze cheese to feed the fish and lost the tip of his left index finger when he didn’t move his hand away fast enough and a moray eel got him. There was video of it at one time and he had a picture of the incident on the wall in his office.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
A friend of mine used to use the can of squeeze cheese to feed the fish and lost the tip of his left index finger when he didn’t move his hand away fast enough and a moray eel got him. There was video of it at one time and he had a picture of the incident on the wall in his office.
FAFO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info