Mike
1673921780686.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 2 episodes watched. This is decent so far. Not blowing me away, but its watchable.

Also apparently Travis Fimmel was one of the producers of this show :ROFLMAO: He's also in a few episodes but I dont think hes popped up yet.

Will continue with this. End of ep 2 was definitely a WTF moment.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ep 3 watched. Jesus this show is fucked up :ROFLMAO:

there is not one person that you can root for in this show so far.

They're quite ambitious w/ this storyline too, got more than a few threads going, really curious to see how they'll all come together. But this is not just a straight up western show

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched ep 5 last night. This show actually grows on me more w/ each episode. They actually put a decent cast together for this. Not anyone HUGE, but people I recognize from other things. Will knock out another episode tonight.

Also Mr Baytchos Mr Baytchos , and anyone else w/out amc+ , it looks like regular AMC is going to be airing this show starting this Tuesday.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And done. 7 and 8 watched. I gotta say this show had kind of a disjointed start, but stick with it and everything comes together beautifully. I enjoyed this show way more than I thought I would. It definitely sets up a hell of a season 2......if there is one. I purposefully did not check to see if this show had been renewed before I started it, cuz I didn't want it to ruin my experience. And while a season 2 hasn't been confirmed YET..........it hasnt been cancelled at least. So at least theres hope.

It's hard to really position this show, but if i had to....I'd say its somewhere between Hell On Wheels, and Bone Tomahawk :LOL: but those would be the 2 extremes, and this show falls somewhere in the middle of that. There definitely are no heroes in this show (tho there is 1 that could be debatable) but I think thats one of things I loved about this show.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And done. 7 and 8 watched. I gotta say this show had kind of a disjointed start, but stick with it and everything comes together beautifully. I enjoyed this show way more than I thought I would. It definitely sets up a hell of a season 2......if there is one. I purposefully did not check to see if this show had been renewed before I started it, cuz I didn't want it to ruin my experience. And while a season 2 hasn't been confirmed YET..........it hasnt been cancelled at least. So at least theres hope.

It's hard to really position this show, but if i had to....I'd say its somewhere between Hell On Wheels, and Bone Tomahawk :LOL: but those would be the 2 extremes, and this show falls somewhere in the middle of that. There definitely are no heroes in this show (tho there is 1 that could be debatable) but I think thats one of things I loved about this show.
So you would say the show is a show that you would enjoy and you would recommend this show to others?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info