Netflix That 90s Show

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
First 2 episodes watched. I'm not hating this.

Red still has the best one liners. When any of the OG cast is on screen it feels just like it should. There's obviously still gonna be a breaking in process w/ the new blood, but it still essentially feels like 70s show, w/ a modern viewpoint sprinkled on top.

It is a little weird seeing the cast and this set in ultra hd now :ROFLMAO: the lighting looks COMPLETELY different. Definitely an adjustment process needed there. It's also not QUITE hitting the 90s nostalgia button as hard as I think it could be.....but again I'm only 2 episodes in.

Reactions: S8ER01Z

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 3 watched. Red in the fucking chair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Also, I spotted

a game boy next to the recliner in the basement! Wasnt paying attention to the scene after that, I just wanted to know what game was in it :LOL:

watching 4 now

What do you guys think of the new version of the theme song?

It's not better than the original, but it definitely fits the 90s kid sitcom vibe this show is going for

Reactions: S8ER01Z

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And 6 watched. I think this was probably my favorite episode so far. So many great lines, like

dont put your demon pickle near me

And

Then step it up Red! You've got twice the balls, now act like it!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think that'll do for tonight. I'll get the rest knocked out tomorrow night

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ep 7 watched. Also pretty good

Done. Anyone else think Kitty stole this series? She was fabulous.

I'm starting to see this. Her and Red are really the DNA of this show. Perhaps mainly due to the fact that they're the one constant of the OG cast throughout this show. But they really haven't lost anything from what made them great on 70s show. In this episode when Kitty

Jumped out of the car high as a kite and said "Later nerds!"
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: S8ER01Z and Aircal

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
8 watched. This show is a bit "edgier" than 70s show, but still tame by modern standards. don't know if thats to keep in line with 90s show or what, but I like it. Lines like

Wow it is raining tits and livers out there!

and

The closest I've come to having sex is when I got front wedgie on a slip and slide

Yeah you gotta go head first

I did. My friends mom is a mechanical engineer, she was baffled!

Would have never flied on 70s show. But I dont mind them here :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info