3800 Thanksgiving Race???!!!!!

I dont know who it was but the minute I pulled up to the intersection of 120 and 12 I knew this guy was gunna try to race me...... dark greenish gp with what looked like yellow overlays in the back and a FARTCAN exaust.... gawd dayum I hate those on a gp..... anywayz...... I was of course in the goat since the pace car is in hiding for the winter and this guy takes off farting at me and trying to get me to bite....... so I finally do after numorous attempts by this person...... and downshift to second at 50.... now if you have experienced this in a goat you know what I am talking about.... I dont know if he didnt accell or just didnt care after this but I made about 7 car lengths on him in about 2 seconds....... good lord I love raw horsepower..... I even forgot to shift to 3rd... hehe....... oh well.... he backed off after taht and stayed tame..... I wish the pace car would have been out.... would have been fun.... anybody wanna claim this one?????? It happened in Volo right before Lakemoor on 120@@ :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info