• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Thanksgiving Race???!!!!!

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
I dont know who it was but the minute I pulled up to the intersection of 120 and 12 I knew this guy was gunna try to race me...... dark greenish gp with what looked like yellow overlays in the back and a FARTCAN exaust.... gawd dayum I hate those on a gp..... anywayz...... I was of course in the goat since the pace car is in hiding for the winter and this guy takes off farting at me and trying to get me to bite....... so I finally do after numorous attempts by this person...... and downshift to second at 50.... now if you have experienced this in a goat you know what I am talking about.... I dont know if he didnt accell or just didnt care after this but I made about 7 car lengths on him in about 2 seconds....... good lord I love raw horsepower..... I even forgot to shift to 3rd... hehe....... oh well.... he backed off after taht and stayed tame..... I wish the pace car would have been out.... would have been fun.... anybody wanna claim this one?????? It happened in Volo right before Lakemoor on [email protected]@ :lolsign:

preussenGTP

Banned
Reaction score
sounds like a slaughter to me!..lol
and what idiot puts fart cans on a GP! he deserved to get whooped.
excellent aggressive display of speed from a GTO

GTPquickRB

Reaction score
Originally posted by PaceCarDriva500@Nov 24 2005, 06:41 AM
dark greenish gp with what looked like yellow overlays in the back and a FARTCAN exaust
i highly hope this wasnt anyone of the forum. if it is i doubt they're gonna claim it

S

sr71_rgl

Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Nov 24 2005, 01:05 PM
Ron Vogel :lolsign:
[snapback]104867[/snapback]​
WhooHoo! Ron's welding up FartCan exhaust systems for GPs? When can i get mine for the GS Ron :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom