• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thanks Zack!!!!!

03sport007

Aug 4, 2011
I just competed an Eaton Swap on my Marauder and was having issues getting it to start. My tuner had sent me a “start up” tune but it didn’t work. It was suggested on MM.net that I email Zack and see if he could help me out. Initially I was reluctant because Zach doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall. Besides I don’t like asking for help from people I don’t know. Within 5 minutes of me sending the email he responds and helps my faster then a long lost brother. Tanks again Zack!!!!!!!!

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74802

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Oh boy where to start with Zack. Zack is one of the few people I have kept in my life in the past ten years and for good reason too. He is one of the one guys I have ever met that actually gives a shit. This guy has always found a way to save people time, money and stick it to everyone else who is out to "stick" it to the customer.

When I first met Zack he was most focused person I ever met. Soon as I dropped off my car in his driveway he got to work instantly before I could really even say hello. He didn't care about that at first, just strictly business. Right to the car before I even had both feet back on the ground... it really seemed that way.

As years went on I got to know him better and I made him mad a few times too, me being me. Still, he always got back to me on everything and would follow up better than anyone who operated a garage as a profession. Sometimes I would pull up to his house to drop off his favorite Waffle House burger from my roadtrips and usually he would wanna check out the car, even if I wasn't aware of how bad something had become. Example:

"Hey. I got something for you."

"Waffle House? That's great, but where's the burger.. oh here it is."

"Yup."

"What's that noise?"

"You mean the noise I drown out when I blast the Oldies?"

"Yes penis. Move over.... pop the hood. *jaw drops.... how did you make it here?!?!?!"

"Hopes and dreams."

"That's wonderful Dominick. Get the flashlight."

"Okay, where is it?"

"You know what? Just move. Go be useless over there."

"You don't have to do this."

"Yeah I know."

"Thanks, you're the best."

"I know this, but you're welcome."

I swear this must have happened at least five times. I cannot wait for him to do the Cobra swap this coming week. I have been putting it off for a while and I am actually surprised he's still interested. I know he is because Zack is the man. He always tells it like it is and more so than not he get's shit for it... not good people, but what does he know? He knows more than anyone will ever admit.

:hail:

musclemerc

Addict
Jan 6, 2010
Oh boy where to start with Zack. Zack is one of the few people I have kept in my life in the past ten years and for good reason too. He is one of the one guys I have ever met that actually gives a shit. This guy has always found a way to save people time, money and stick it to everyone else who is out to "stick" it to the customer.

When I first met Zack he was most focused person I ever met. Soon as I dropped off my car in his driveway he got to work instantly before I could really even say hello. He didn't care about that at first, just strictly business. Right to the car before I even had both feet back on the ground... it really seemed that way.

As years went on I got to know him better and I made him mad a few times too, me being me. Still, he always got back to me on everything and would follow up better than anyone who operated a garage as a profession. Sometimes I would pull up to his house to drop off his favorite Waffle House burger from my roadtrips and usually he would wanna check out the car, even if I wasn't aware of how bad something had become. Example:

"Hey. I got something for you."

"Waffle House? That's great, but where's the burger.. oh here it is."

"Yup."

"What's that noise?"

"You mean the noise I drown out when I blast the Oldies?"

"Yes penis. Move over.... pop the hood. *jaw drops.... how did you make it here?!?!?!"

"Hopes and dreams."

"That's wonderful Dominick. Get the flashlight."

"Okay, where is it?"

"You know what? Just move. Go be useless over there."

"You don't have to do this."

"Yeah I know."

"Thanks, you're the best."

"I know this, but you're welcome."

I swear this must have happened at least five times. I cannot wait for him to do the Cobra swap this coming week. I have been putting it off for a while and I am actually surprised he's still interested. I know he is because Zack is the man. He always tells it like it is and more so than not he get's shit for it... not good people, but what does he know? He knows more than anyone will ever admit.

:hail:

Good job Dom

If you want warm and fuzzy feelings get a dog, if you need a bad ass wrench get Zack...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info