Thanks Walmart & Target! Amazon implementing 1 day Prime shipping

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Amazon Prime is working to cut its 2 day Prime shipping down to 1 day.

Two-day unlimited shipping is likely Amazon's most popular perk for its Prime members, and it's about to get even better.

Amazon finance chief Brian Olsavsky said on an earnings call Thursday that the company is working to change the two-day shipping program to just one-day shipping.

He said Amazon is already spending heavily to update its infrastructure to make the change, including $800 million in investments in the current quarter, starting in North America. The program is expected to speed shipping times for Prime members worldwide, Olsavsky said.

"We're currently working on evolving our Prime shipping program, which has historically been a two-day program, to a one-day shipping program," Olsavsky said Thursday following the release of Amazon's quarterly earnings.

"We'll be building most of this capacity through the year, in 2019," he later added. "We expect to make steady progress quickly and through the year."
https://www.cnet.com/news/amazon-plans-to-turn-prime-two-day-shipping-to-just-one-day/

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Having an amazon hub in town has made most things next day for me and it’s usually early morning delivery. Having their own drivers has cut down on most bullshit too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom