Thanks to the Deal Maker (John)

JeffsLightning

Reaction score
John Gomez made it happen again. Bought a 16 SHO for the wife. We loved the blue jean color. Thanks again John for making it a smooth purchase

P40E

Reaction score
Kind of looks like Kona Blue .

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad to see John still pulling weight for TCG members! :bigthumb:

P40E

Reaction score
Showroom picture looks more like deep impact blue now .

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Reaction score
Need to memorize what those head lights look like now with cops. Old crown vics don't scare me anymore, it's these guys you gotta watch out for.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
jeff congrats on your purchase and always a pleasure. This is your third ford from me an u drive past at least 8-10 ford dealerships to get to me thank you for that. you forgot to mention you came in to order a 2016 mustang eco performance pkg stang and please tell them the story how your wife and I double teamed you for her to get her SHO aka GTR killa.

JeffsLightning

Reaction score
jeff congrats on your purchase and always a pleasure. This is your third ford from me an u drive past at least 8-10 ford dealerships to get to me thank you for that. you forgot to mention you came in to order a 2016 mustang eco performance pkg stang and please tell them the story how your wife and I double teamed you for her to get her SHO aka GTR killa.
lol..yes we were all set on an ecoboost Mustang for her and I just wanted her to drive it to see how she liked it. She has never driven a Mustang and always been a passenger in mine.Well the race red one we drove with auto and PP was an awesome car but she just did not like driving it. Easily broke the tires loose (raining) and she did not like the look over the hood plus wasn't comfortable about it. The blue jean SHO was at the front doors and we passed it going into the dealership and she commented about liking that color a lot. Well she mentioned it again when we came back from the Mustang test drive in front of John. Well then the tag team started and we ended up with a deal from John on the blue jean color SHO and she could not be happier..Remember happy wife happy life...lol

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
lol..yes we were all set on an ecoboost Mustang for her and I just wanted her to drive it to see how she liked it. She has never driven a Mustang and always been a passenger in mine.Well the race red one we drove with auto and PP was an awesome car but she just did not like driving it. Easily broke the tires loose (raining) and she did not like the look over the hood plus wasn't comfortable about it. The blue jean SHO was at the front doors and we passed it going into the dealership and she commented about liking that color a lot. Well she mentioned it again when we came back from the Mustang test drive in front of John. Well then the tag team started and we ended up with a deal from John on the blue jean color SHO and she could not be happier..Remember happy wife happy life...lol

I like that color. Nice choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom