Thanks Speed Inc!

PANDA

Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks to the guys at Speed Inc for helping me, and working on my car. Tom (the owner), Dan (the mechanic) Jim (the tuner) and whoever else was involved. This is not my first experience with Speed INC, as I have brought all my cars to them. But I wanted to share this experience with TCG as I believe they went above and beyond to make me happy. I brought my Z06 to Speed INC a few weeks ago for a set of headers, a few other things, and a tune. I went with the Stainless Works 1 7/8" headers with 3" catted X-Pipe. I will be honest; I am a pain in the ass to deal with in regards to my cars. Not to mention I am a cheap fuck. I don't buy cheap shit, but I always search around for the best deal. I pretty much searched all winter for the best prices and Tom's deal was still unbeatable. I was also very concerned about the tune. I decided to go with Jim because he has tuned more LSx cars than anyone in the area, and he has tuned many stupid fast 1000WHP+ cars. You don’t get articles written about you in magazines, and you don’t get flown around the world to tune cars if you are a shitty tuner. Tom assured me my tune would be spot on perfect. After I dropped off my car Tom emailed me updates about the cars status, and even pictures of its progress. It means a lot when the shop owner takes time to keep customers informed, I was really happy about that. The car was completed ahead of schedule, and they even washed it!

The car drives, and sounds great! I just wish this weather will let up so I can have some time to enjoy it as it was parked as soon as I brought it home. Thanks again for the excellent above and beyond customer service.

:likes:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
No pics of the install? Come on!

Anyway, great to hear. Can't wait to hear how it sounds.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Street tuned only huh? Bullshit. Panda loves the dyno.

And I guess asking for serious pics was too much :picard: There's no way your motor is that dirty.

PANDA

Reaction score
It was dyno/street tuned. Next time I will make ktraver remove my engine covers when he details the car.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Lies!

Regardless, good deal panda. Good deal.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
if anything just bring it over and ill run my airhose out so you can blow all the crud outta there without having to worry about water getting into things

PANDA

Reaction score
James needs to press the back button now and go back to the 3800 Section.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very nice :bigthumb:

Dropping off the TA to them in a few hours to have Strano and Bilstein springs/shocks installed.

Good to hear since we all know how hard it is to make Panda happy and say nice things.

PANDA

Reaction score
I was thinking about doing that same setup on my TA.

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
We are glad you are happy Mike! :bigthumb:

Very nice :bigthumb:

Dropping off the TA to them in a few hours to have Strano and Bilstein springs/shocks installed.

Good to hear since we all know how hard it is to make Panda happy and say nice things.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom