• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thank you to justbob

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Last night he installed my Wideband gauge. Not only that, but the day before I asked if the Volts gauge could go back in. I thought it would be asking for too much in one night, but Bob didn't mind. Last night I got there and thought we were set from the get go. Sure enough I had the wrong parts. A QUICK trip to the part store in his car and we were back in business.

By 11pm we were all done and were listening to Guns N Roses, AC/DC and anything else The Loop played while he was working and me doing very minor assistance. Heck, I even brought Kill Em All for Bob and we gave that a listen too.

Thanks Bob. We can confirm the car runs and drives fine. WOT will happen today for a reading.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Bob is dreamy

Fo Shizzle!!

638e29d3-cae9-499f.jpg

Look at his wrist action!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info