Thank you Speed!!!

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I took my pcm to Speedinc to have it tuned for the speedo, (blew out the 10 bolt and went back to 3.42s). Spoke with Tony, turned out they had to start fresh with retuning the whole thing, he cut me a great deal and since the tune, I notice the car is more aggressive and cam lobes harder, lovin it!!!

Just wanted to speak up and give my experience, as a Service Advisor for a local dealer, I know the good/bad of customer service and how no matter how hard you try some people will never be happy, 9 out of 10 customers you please that 1 that's negative will spread their mouth like a bad virus. Just want to thank these guys and spread the good word! Priced fair, excellent workmanship and professional. Very pleased!

Thanks again!

[email protected]

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Couple weeks ago I took my pcm to Speedinc to have it tuned for the speedo, (blew out the 10 bolt and went back to 3.42s). Spoke with Tony, turned out they had to start fresh with retuning the whole thing, he cut me a great deal and since the tune, I notice the car is more aggressive and cam lobes harder, lovin it!!!

Just wanted to speak up and give my experience, as a Service Advisor for a local dealer, I know the good/bad of customer service and how no matter how hard you try some people will never be happy, 9 out of 10 customers you please that 1 that's negative will spread their mouth like a bad virus. Just want to thank these guys and spread the good word! Priced fair, excellent workmanship and professional. Very pleased!

Thanks again!

I'm glad we can help you out and you're happy with the way your car turned out. Thank you for your kind words!

TDivito5

Packin Heat
Reaction score

Thanks again!
Thank you for the nice post, we appreciate it. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future! :)

-Tony-

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score

Thanks again!
THIS, I've had thousands of satisfied customers and 1 thing goes wrong, or they dont understand what they paid for and they are all over the internet bashing the shit out of you. If makes me wish I just kept it small some days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom