<singing>
Russia - our sacred sovereignty,
Russia - our beloved land,
Mighty will, great glory -
Are yours for all time!

Be praised, our free Fatherland,
Union of ancient fraternal peoples,
By our forefathers was given the wisdom of the nation,
Be praised, our land! We are proud of you!

From the southern seas to the polar lands
Are spread our forests and fields.
You are unique in the world! Such is only you -
Our native land kept by God!

A wide expanse for dreams and for life
The coming years open up to us.
Our loyalty to the Fatherland gives us strength.
So it was, so it is, so it will be always!

</singing>

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
and if you want to call people unprofessional.. how about you look at what you have done.. you come to a Grand Prix forum, and want to post your lunatic rantings, while posting in all caps....

Your words are hard to read, you make very little (if any) sense, and you have posted, where you are not welcome.

hmm... seems pretty "unprofessional" to me.

I think an 8 year old would have read the writing on the walls... beat it loser, and take your fagamo rantings with you.

-John
The "Unprofessional, and Crude"

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by ThaLord@Sep 20 2005, 08:41 AM
and if you want to call people unprofessional.. how about you look at what you have done.. you come to a Grand Prix forum, and want to post your lunatic rantings, while posting in all caps....

Your words are hard to read, you make very little (if any) sense, and you have posted, where you are not welcome.

I think an 8 year old would have read the writing on the walls... beat it loser, and take your fagamo rantings with you.

-John
[snapback]98316[/snapback]​
"OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT," COMRADE ThaLord, CONTRAIRE,---------> YOU ARE A CRUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND YOU MAY NOT BE SO INTELLECTUALLY IMMATURE IF YOU WOULD TRY GOING TO COLLEGE IF YOU COULD GET IN. AND, IF THE ILGPC HAD NOT INVADED THE www.qbneedsjob.com LINK WITH STUPIDITY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT BEING A VULGAR CRYBABY OVER INTELLIGENT POSTINGS BY ME. AGAIN, GO BACK TO RUSSIA OR WISCONSIN AND AGAIN, GOD BLESS AMERICA BECAUSE GOD IS NOT WITH RUSSIA, WISCONSIN OR YOU. PERIOD.

U

UncleRam

Originally posted by UncleRam+Sep 20 2005, 09:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ThaLord
@Sep 20 2005, 08:41 AM

-John
[snapback]98316[/snapback]​
"OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT," COMRADE ThaLord, CONTRAIRE,---------> YOU ARE A CRUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND YOU MAY NOT BE SO INTELLECTUALLY IMMATURE IF YOU WOULD TRY GOING TO COLLEGE IF YOU COULD GET IN. AND, IF THE ILGPC HAD NOT INVADED THE www.qbneedsjob.com LINK WITH STUPIDITY YOU WOULD NOT HAVE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT BEING A VULGAR CRYBABY OVER INTELLIGENT POSTINGS BY ME. AGAIN, GO BACK TO RUSSIA OR WISCONSIN AND AGAIN, GOD BLESS AMERICA BECAUSE GOD IS NOT WITH RUSSIA, WISCONSIN OR YOU. PERIOD.
[snapback]98325[/snapback]​
[/b]
ACTUALLY, I SHOULD JUST CONTACT MY LAWYER TO SUE THE ILGPC FOR INVADING THE www.qbneedsjob.com LINK WITH LIBEL AND SLANDER.

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
sue ILGPC? Your a moron.. it's not a corporation.. you idiot.. and I am not going to ban this guy yet.. he's too funny...

and "the ilgpc" didn't invade your stupid site.. (BTW I hope that's not your picture) maybe some individuals did.. but not ILGPC, as it's not a website, not a person.

Man, things really confuse you don't they?

Put down the crack pipe..

BTW, I love my country, it's too bad that freaks like you, feel like they represent it.

John

I

imported_GraFFix

lol i see no reason for a ban...this is entertaining.

Hey look its uncle and his ram....Now i know what his name means.

ram.jpg

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Just found an article about UncleRam

http://www.rense.com/general19/gaygoat.htm

UK Train Passengers Pass By
Gay Man Having Sex With Goat
By Alastair Taylor
TheSun.co.uk
2-1-2

A chef had sex with a goat - and was seen by a trainload of passengers, a court heard yesterday.

Jon Wright, 23, lassoed the animal with his belt at the Paradise allotments near his home.

As the packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals, dozens of passengers stared out in amazement.

In seconds, police switchboards were jammed as horrified commuters used their mobiles to report what they had seen.

The female goat was one of a number left to graze near the allotments, Hull Crown Court was told.

A man out walking his dog also made a 999 call to Humberside Police Control Room.

Two members of the public pinned down Wright while a stream of officers raced to the scene. Jobless Wright, from Wright, was initially arrested by the Humberside Police Dog Section.

A vet who examined the goat said it was "subdued" by the assault but was not suffering long-term injury.

British Transport Police Detective Inspector Dave Crinnion, who investigated, said: "I saw the goat the next day " it did not seem too upset but it is difficult to tell."

Yesterday, Wright admitted a sex charge involving an animal.

Judge Jacqueline Davies, who adjourned the case for reports, said: "I do not know what sentence the court will impose on you."

He is due to be sentenced on March 13.

Wright, who says he is gay, said after the hearing: "My friends have been giving me a lot of stick. They are all joking with me about it.

"I have never done anything like this before."

© 2002 News Group Newspapers
http://www.thesun.co.uk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info