• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ThaLord

M

mother1998

GTPictor's bills won't stop intimidating me. Tell them to stop! :angry: IF MY CAR DOSEN'T INTIMDATE YOU MY BILLS WILL!!! :angry:

:blink: :p :lolsign: ;) :D

horist

Geek
Reaction score
I can guarantee mine (bills) will scare all here... and I'm funded by team me... but this post is pretty lame...

trying too hard to be funny.... almost as bad as those that think it's funny to have an admin added sig pic ....

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If we're talking about bills that we have to pay and don't have paid for us, then I got you all beat. :)

I

imported_GraFFix

I guess if i have to explain it, it will lose all its funny....but ill give it a shot.

----

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ( to say something about someone else which is actually true of you yourself )

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
im guilty of telling thalord that pictors bills are intimidating me?? Im quite sure i didnt say that. Mind explaining it to me?

I

imported_GraFFix

ok...lets think about this for a second.

you called mother1998 a tool.

I quoted you calling him a tool then added the hello pot, meet kettle comment.

Then you said "huh?"

Then I clearly explained my little idiom

Now your asking if your guilty of telling thalord that pictors bills were intimidating? From what I see in this thread you never mentioned anything like that so why would I accuse you of that?

Long story short...I called you a tool in a not so direct kind of way.

So...your a tool and you proved it with the posts in this thread. My job is done here.

toastyj

Reaction score
Oh my God, this is actually being explained in a logical fashion. You're both tools.
Nuff said...

(Ironman would kick both your asses.... there I butted in.... AND said something dumb. So not only did I butt in, but I fit in. Yeah)

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
i still dont get why you called me a tool in the first place... what did i do to be labeled a tool? I called this guy a tool, then you made your idiom of me being a tool. How was i a tool for him behing a tool?

dole21

Reaction score
you're calling him a tool for his post he made.

hence...some of the posts you've MIGHT have made, someone could've called you a tool in one of you're previous posts....LOL

get it now?

M

mother1998

:eek: silly me :eek: when he said tool i thought he was talking about the BAND :rolleyes: how could i have been so mislead :ban: no more lame posts :loser: :beating: :chair: :shutup: :nono: :nono: :eek:fftopic: :blow: :whackit: :lolsign: :drivehitit:

Adam86

Reaction score
Originally posted by mother1998@Aug 20 2004, 06:41 AM
:eek: silly me :eek: when he said tool i thought he was talking about the BAND :rolleyes: how could i have been so mislead :ban: no more lame posts :loser: :beating: :chair: :shutup: :nono: :nono: :eek:fftopic: :blow: :whackit: :lolsign: :drivehitit:
:lame:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom