• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

testing the waters

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
One of 3 things is happening here:

FuelSlut is getting real serious with the woman.
FuelSlut has impregnated his woman.
FuelSlut is out of his flippin mind to work for Ford and buy a foreign car.

FuelSlut, we are worried about you :D

Maybe the 3rd one. Shes def not pregnant lol. I lose my mind from time to time. The funny thing is she does not want me to let the cobra go. She said the minute you get rid of it you will regeret it.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
AUDI?????
WHAT?????
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR????
Hmmm..... Buy a car from the people you work for, which gives you enough money to have toys. Or give money to a foreign car company! Sounds like an easy choice to me!!!! NO LOYALTY!!!!! Go ahead buy a foreign car, you'll be moving to serbia for good!

Jeff Its a desire, Im not saying its gonna happen. Im trying to figure out what I want still. Its hard for me to part with the cobra. I can end up maybe having both I dont know.

And we have both already given plenty of $$$ to foreign car companys. How many bikes have we owned that were foreign? And I know what you are gonna say its a bike, yes but its still a Honda and the $ goes to the same place. Its not like we didnt have another option but we elected to get what we liked. Thats in line with everything you just criticized.

Makavelli

Makavelli
Dec 28, 2007
Don't get me started on the difference about buying foreign bikes and buying a foreign car! Our car companies are putting out some tremendous quality and enginering. If you can find me a bike thats quick enough to get out of its own way, I'll buy it!
You know if you sell your cobra, you know you'll regret it! Just look at Jarns. He misses his Mach every day.
If you do end up getting rid of the cobra and getting a 4 door, plan on loosing a race. I'll drag that boat anchor (some people call it a mustang) out of the garage and row the boat on you!

Cobratron

Regular
Jun 1, 2009
Keep it...worst time to sell these kind of cars according to statistics is at the end of summer. Since you personalized it so much why not keep it for the long run.
If you do plan to sell do not market 24K-26K price it higher at 28,500K or so. that way you have room to negotiate. Really upsell on the mods in case you find a buyer who was looking for a modified Cobra.

turbodude93

Nov 24, 2007
just wait till the new SHO comes out turn up the boost a little and ur already makin 400hp

Turn up the boost and walk all over that Transmission! You have had enough Trans problems! :eek:h:

You haven't even seen the true potential of your car. I am comfused on why all of a sudden you've lost interest. 2 weeks before you :quote:went to Europe:quote: you were all gung ho. What will you do with your driving gloves if you sell the Cobra? LOL You need to think long and hard about the decision you are about to make. Once it is gone you will never have another one as nice as the one you have now.

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Turn up the boost and walk all over that Transmission! You have had enough Trans problems! :eek:h:

You haven't even seen the true potential of your car. I am comfused on why all of a sudden you've lost interest. 2 weeks before you :quote:went to Europe:quote: you were all gung ho. What will you do with your driving gloves if you sell the Cobra? LOL You need to think long and hard about the decision you are about to make. Once it is gone you will never have another one as nice as the one you have now.

I know what your saying and thats why its hard to sell it. I never stated that thats what I was going to do I was merely asking for advice, and what my interests were. It will be hell trying to build another car later down the road. Especially with this kind of potential and power.

Honestly I think all my suspension mods have just got me fed up and thats why I hate drving it. All the clunks and bangs and it scrapes everywhere. Like I said Im gonna go back to stock suspension and put street tires and drive the shit out of it every day.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
I know what your saying and thats why its hard to sell it. I never stated that thats what I was going to do I was merely asking for advice, and what my interests were. It will be hell trying to build another car later down the road. Especially with this kind of potential and power.

Honestly I think all my suspension mods have just got me fed up and thats why I hate drving it. All the clunks and bangs and it scrapes everywhere. Like I said Im gonna go back to stock suspension and put street tires and drive the shit out of it every day.

Great idea.
The main reason I have listed my Turbo kit for sale is due to the aftermarket K-Member and the noises/problems associated with it.

Anyone want a Turbo kit?
/Thread Hijack

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Don't get me started on the difference about buying foreign bikes and buying a foreign car! Our car companies are putting out some tremendous quality and enginering. If you can find me a bike thats quick enough to get out of its own way, I'll buy it!
You know if you sell your cobra, you know you'll regret it! Just look at Jarns. He misses his Mach every day.
If you do end up getting rid of the cobra and getting a 4 door, plan on loosing a race. I'll drag that boat anchor (some people call it a mustang) out of the garage and row the boat on you!

:bsflag: Money spent on a Honda is money spent on a Honda I dont care what you think of it. It goes to Japan. Its what you like and want out of a bike wich makes my point in my 1st post. There are American bikes but you dont care for them nor do I. Its a preferance. And I respect that.

Yes our car company is kicking ass and is coming out with some sweet products. And I would love a SHO for around $28k can you do that for me? Can you build it in a Manual 6? All Im saying is I also have some different interests other than our cars whats wrong with that? I never said our cars are not worth it. But to you if I dont have all Fords in my drive way Im not a loyal Ford employee! Your brother owns a Jeep that was owned by Germans that is now owned partly by Italians. Do you give him as much hell as youre giving me? I didnt say I was going out and getting a Toyota so Lay off man!

You once told me that you like a Harley Davidson f150 but if you bought it you would strip the badges off and put Honda symbols on! If thats not throwing stones in a glass house I dont know what is!!!! Youre my friend Im done discussing this with you on the net if you have anything to add you can call or text me and bash me then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info