đź“Š Poll Testing out a new Thursday location - Gauging interest

Would you attend an all new TCG Thursday Nights location?

• Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Not at all, just the establishments you like to frequent! haha And there's really nothing wrong with it....I love me a good shithole.

Just the other day a few buds and I ended up at The Chicago Loop. What a dump :LOL:
Its owned by a local biker gang, but in someones brothers wife, sisters BF, grandmothers, step dads sister husband's name
So you shouldnt expect much from that shit hole lol

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

Milhouse

Addict
Jan 5, 2017
Its owned by a local biker gang, but in someones brothers wife, sisters BF, grandmothers, step dads sister husband's name
So you shouldnt expect much from that shit hole lol

Arnie and Diane used to own it. They owned The Loop and Chicago City Limits in Schaumburg.

They got divorced and she got The loop on the divorce. Dumb bitch ran it into the ground.

Reactions: Shawn1112

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
It was sheer chance Tuesday evening I found out that the lone wolves that used to meet at Firehouse dogs have moved up to the Culvers on Wise Road less than a block away.
I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for the overbadged Buick Reatta

Where are the Schaumburg cops that were selling drugs that also came to the Frankly Yours car show?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What about Buona Beef in Hoffman Estates basically at Higgins and Barrington. You have 3 places for food - Garibaldi's, Buona Beef, and WacArnold's along with a huge parking lot and gas station right there as well. Seems ideal and it is right off of 90.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
What about Buona Beef in Hoffman Estates basically at Higgins and Barrington. You have 3 places for food - Garibaldi's, Buona Beef, and WacArnold's along with a huge parking lot and gas station right there as well. Seems ideal and it is right off of 90.

Team Octane might have a IN with Americas Bar.

Reactions: Turbocharged400sbc

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Historically, meets there have been shut down pretty fast. At least the ones in the past five or so years.

Reactions: blue-sun

BOTTLEFED

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 7, 2015
there has been cruise nights there before the young fuckheads ruined it a while ago, doubt the cops/businesses would approve.

Thread Info