đź“Š Poll Testing out a new Thursday location - Gauging interest

Would you attend an all new TCG Thursday Nights location?

• Yes

Votes: 29 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
It is all revenue generation for the business and the city, everyone has a vested interest. There are no businesses that we would be taking away from, especially since the big lot is largely not directly in front of any property with the exception of America's Bar.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
What about Buona Beef in Hoffman Estates basically at Higgins and Barrington. You have 3 places for food - Garibaldi's, Buona Beef, and WacArnold's along with a huge parking lot and gas station right there as well. Seems ideal and it is right off of 90.
To give some backstory another group/forum I was involved with worked with the owner at Bouna for friday night meets. It was great for a while they would bring out a DJ (not needed) and everything was smooth. We later found out that the owner didn't have the proper permits and didn't talk to the guy who owned the overall lot/buildings and we got screwed over because of this. We were also filling the lot according to the Shitty bar that is there and that owner got all mad (There were plenty of spaces).

This was all 4-5 years ago but it left a bad taste in the mouth of the guy who organized those.

Reactions: Mook

Flip

Mar 11, 2022
Sugar Grove, IL
Agreed. Bartlett is much more manageable for me in the far west burbs. I might actually be able to make a few of these.
If you're looking for something a little closer to you, Two Brother's Roundhouse in Aurora has Cars and Coffee every Sunday. Technically start time is 9am, but usually gets busiest about 930/10ish, been some solid turnouts the last few weeks.

Reactions: Morepower4me

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
It got rejected.
tenor.gif

Thread Info