3800 test and tune at 66

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
hey i already knwo everyone hates it no need to trash talk this post, im going to be going to the last test and tunes for this season at 66 the next one is on the 13th of sept, anyone wanting to go would be glad to meet u there or if people want to go as a group that would be fine

the test and tunes go every tues and wed till the 27th i think, so theres at least 5 or 6 left.

BLACKRAVEN

Sinister Drag Designs
Nov 7, 2007
Joliet
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 7 2005, 11:44 PM
at least some one likes that track,ill be there also im getting there at like 5 sharp    , u know it fills up quick, i know raven will come also with his gtp, id like to see at least 10 up there, that would be nice, maybe 5 even,
[snapback]97140[/snapback]​
So you are going? I hope you get the down pipe in time. Are you going to try tune the car before or at the track with the (afc). If you don't make it to 66, they run great lakes till really late into the season. Till they see snow. Do you wont help with the car at the track.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by raven+Sep 8 2005, 01:59 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sinr247
@Sep 7 2005, 11:44 PM
at least some one likes that track,ill be there also im getting there at like 5 sharp    , u know it fills up quick, i know raven will come also with his gtp, id like to see at least 10 up there, that would be nice, maybe 5 even,
[snapback]97140[/snapback]​
So you are going? I hope you get the down pipe in time. Are you going to try tune the car before or at the track with the (afc). If you don't make it to 66, they run great lakes till really late into the season. Till they see snow. Do you wont help with the car at the track.
[snapback]97154[/snapback]​
[/b]
its all a mystery, i think ill just put a 400 shot and blow the bitch up and claim insurance

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 1quick98_gs@Sep 8 2005, 08:35 AM
I might bring my redline up there to see what it will do

brett
[snapback]97171[/snapback]​
id like to see that ,its a great track for the gripping challenged racer, get there by like 5or so any later and people will be packing that place up... its the end of the season ,everyone trying to get in a few last runs

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Sep 13 2005, 09:39 PM
just so you guys know i was up there tonight with the dragster...about 20 other cars were there...amost no one. Got my three last license runs in and were gone by 7. Will be there again tomorrow, but prob not with the prix cuz its not tuned...who wants to help me tune!!
[snapback]97784[/snapback]​
ill be there with a few other people, ill be ina dark blue gtp coupe, stop on over, or what does ur dragster look like

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Sep 14 2005, 07:29 AM
dragster is orange. You'll know when you see it. Im thinking about bringing my car out there but prob not cuz im not tuned yet :(
[snapback]97829[/snapback]​
763823_6_full.jpg
:eek: nice!!!!!!!!!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Partyhardoo69@Sep 14 2005, 10:55 PM
met some of you guys up there....next/last test and tune is next tuesday and wednesday. I will be there for sure. Who can talk to me on aim about tuning? just need a lil help.
[snapback]97999[/snapback]​
nice dragster, i would like to have seen the 3800 butits cool,

to all the dont like 66 i understand yeah, it was alot of bs waiting for them to clean up so poor guy that went inot both the walls......but

i did run a new pb tonight a 13.6 in my gtp

not bad considering, i have all stock, except for a pulley, thrasher intake, and a cat back(no u-bend).stock pcm
and i nailed a 1.9 60' foot all on shitty balding, chunking, stock rsa's on stock rims

i had a big smile on my face, and a few other guys were there from the club, bumpin, partyhard, and some older gentleman with a regal (didnt catch his name but he said he ran 12.9's)anyone know him ?

has anyone ever run close to my times with my mods, the times just seem a little to fast for my mods,

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by sinr247+Sep 15 2005, 12:58 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Sep 14 2005, 10:55 PM
met some of you guys up there....next/last test and tune is next tuesday and wednesday. I will be there for sure. Who can talk to me on aim about tuning? just need a lil help.

to all the dont like 66 i understand yeah, it was alot of bs waiting for them to clean up so poor guy that went inot both the walls......but

not bad considering, i have all stock, except for a pulley, thrasher intake, and a cat back(no u-bend).stock pcm
and i nailed a 1.9 60' foot all on shitty balding, chunking, stock rsa's on stock rims

i had a big smile on my face, and a few other guys were there from the club, bumpin, partyhard, and some older gentleman with a regal (didnt catch his name but he said he ran 12.9's)anyone know him ?

has anyone ever run close to my times with my mods, the times just seem a little to fast for my mods,
[snapback]98018[/snapback]​
[/b]
thats awesome, I can recall the night I got 13.6 with a 3.6 pulley only in my 97/GTX, at rt. 66 the first year they opened.

congrats... B) :D

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 15 2005, 05:53 AM-->
Originally posted by sinr247@Sep 15 2005, 12:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Partyhardoo69
@Sep 14 2005, 10:55 PM

[snapback]98018[/snapback]​
thats awesome, I can recall the night I got 13.6 with a 3.6 pulley only in my 97/GTX, at rt. 66 the first year they opened.

congrats... B) :D
[snapback]98028[/snapback]​
[/b]
I can recall the night I got 13.6 with a 3.6 pulley............how is that possible with with that big of a pulley an nothign else....... thats truly amazing, did u have drags or slicks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info