⚡ EV Tesla Cybertruck

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Fuck right off Elon. Hasn't he spoke out on AI and how they'll kill us all?

Edit: Apparently they are designed to have a max speed of 5mph, weigh 125lbs. and a human can over power it. Still fuck off, I have robots.
It’s not about Optimus directly. The important thing is if their Dojo supercomputer works even close to how good they think it will, Real world AI will happen faster than many people imagined. Optimus is merely an application of that AI.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
That’s the point, it’s like an ugly dog. It’s so ugly it’s cool. And the fact that there’s so many people out there who passionately hate it makes it even more enticing
I'm all about those odd vehicles that most people don't like. However, this is just well past that point for me. It's too ugly. I'd need at least 20 beers to even think about being inside it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It's borderline vaporware at this point. They're so far behind on its development and are making bank off of the cars they have in production they're not going to focus on the truck or roadster for a bit.

I also think the truck is fugly, but I've heard the reasoning behind the design and shape is that the designers were going with what "customers and users wanted", which were panels that were easy to fix or replace when damaged, hence a lot of flat panels.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
It's borderline vaporware at this point. They're so far behind on its development and are making bank off of the cars they have in production they're not going to focus on the truck or roadster for a bit.

I also think the truck is fugly, but I've heard the reasoning behind the design and shape is that the designers were going with what "customers and users wanted", which were panels that were easy to fix or replace when damaged, hence a lot of flat panels.
Not exactly for repair or replacement. It’s for manufacturing. Using a press brake instead of sheet metal presses has the potential of lowering the cost of manufacturing

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I’d drive the shit out of that. First off I’d love an electric truck so I’m not wasting massive amounts of gas daily driving, but also because it will piss off truck people so it’s a complete win/win.

that is also looking like it could be a production version candidate as it has all the required lights and bumpers

Thread Info