Sep 4, 2013
giphy.gif

Reactions: MikeyLikesIt

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Mach E, Audi E-Tron, Taycan, etc look much better than a comparable Tesla and come with interiors that match their price point.

Sorry, didn't see that you responded...

- Mustang Mach E- doesn't look much different than any other CUV on the market which really none of them set any styling trends. Their object is to be as inoffensive as possible to reach as many consumers as possible. On top of which, the front end is ugly. I parked by one the other day and noted that.
- Audi E-Tron isn't setting any earth shattering styling trends either. I think most untrained eyes wouldn't differentiate it from any of Audi's current crop of ICE powered SUV's. Which is a nice way of saying it blends in...
- Porsche Taycan is a decent looking vehicle, but it too suffers from the same issue the Audi does. To the untrained eye, it blends in with other Porsche's.

Now those faults aren't bad things, but when you're saying they're (the competition), look better, I don't see it. The Model S is a very good looking car. The model X probably the second best of their line-up. The 3 does look like a runt, but...

I am also not talking interiors as I have never been in one, so... I will say, I like the huge ass display in the center stack. But other than that, nothing to really talk about.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
The Ford just makes me laugh. They really could have been fine calling it the Mach-E and leaving it at that. It would have been a good name. But Ford realized to actually have a hope in selling a few of these they needed to attach a name the public knew.

Zero imagination. At least I give Chevy credit calling it a volt and bolt. Something different.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
Tesla UI patent filing shows Cybertruck with 610 miles of range. Just wish the exterior was designed more like a traditional truck and there were better interior amenities.
You put this driveline in the F150 and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Elon Musk add that the most important product development is actually not a car, but the Optimus humanoid robot, as it has a higher potential than vehicle business.
Fuck right off Elon. Hasn't he spoke out on AI and how they'll kill us all?

Edit: Apparently they are designed to have a max speed of 5mph, weigh 125lbs. and a human can over power it. Still fuck off, I have robots.

Thread Info