• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

terminator swapped fox body's come in!!!!

kweb288

Addict
Mar 18, 2009
lol ya there is a bunch of small tedious bullshit i have gotten done, Car actually turned over for the first time last night.... (just turned over, still have a little ways to go before it actually fires)
ill try and get some pics up some time in the near future, just been getting my ass kicked lately by everything i have going on lol

kweb288

Addict
Mar 18, 2009
Well ive been kicking my ass trying to get this thing done and its getting pretty close, Just have a few tiding up things to do such as getting a drive shaft, adjusting suspension, lining up the hood/fenders a little better, a few wires to connect, and the first start....
Got a little creative with the hood since i had to repaint it anyways
but here is what she looks like as of tonight
almostdone005.jpg

almostdone006.jpg

almostdone007.jpg

almostdone008.jpg

almostdone009.jpg

almostdone010.jpg

almostdone011.jpg

almostdone012.jpg

almostdone013.jpg

almostdone014.jpg

almostdone015.jpg

almostdone016.jpg

almostdone017.jpg

almostdone020.jpg

almostdone019.jpg

kweb288

Addict
Mar 18, 2009
Hey guys, just thought i would stop in and show you a vid i took of my car today! she is alive and running great, no leaks (had a few but fixed them) everything is running and working like it should (except the tack)
Pretty much only need to finish up a few brake line connections, bleed the brakes, tuck some wires, and put the car on the ground, video was taken with a i phone so its not the best quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZsKjhNUPGk&feature=player_detailpage

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info