Movie Terminator: Dark Fate

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I believe this is a direct sequel to T1 & T2?

That is also my understanding.

Though, where the hell did John Connor go, and why is the T-800 not a bucket of melted metal.

Angsty Teen John worked in T2. Though. T3's John Connor didn't work either.

As for the SJW bit? Yeah.

Sarah Connor or Ripley didn't need to make jokes at the expense of men to be fucking badass. They are badass characters you can root for and gender really doesn't play into WHY they are strong protagonists.

Compare that to the recent Batwoman trailer on CW? Dear God its as bad or worse than the Gillette commercial.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It was released today that this movie will continue John Connors story. Dunno what that means beyond that sentence.

“I think the best way to think about Terminator: Dark Fate is to think about it as a direct sequel to Terminator 2, the third film in a series if you will. We’ll be continuing John’s story, with Sarah’s story, and the T-800 returns — a different T-800 with a very different role to play than what we’ve seen before.”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
well holy shit, hes back :rofl: [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION]

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/n...rd-furlong-to-return-for-terminator-dark-fate

Straight from the film’s panel at San Diego Comic-Con, franchise creator and producer James Cameron has announced that Edward Furlong will return in the role of John Connor for the upcoming Terminator: Dark Fate. Furlong previously played the role in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, but sat out every subsequent sequel where the role was filled by Nick Stahl, Christian Bale, and Jason Clarke.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
He's seen better days...

PAY-Edward-Furlong.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info