🔧 BUILD Termi-Fux's '91 Calypso Green Mustang 5.OH LX Hatch

General Information

Back story: This is my first car I bought when I was 14. Bone stock aside from a K&N panel filter, purple tint and a circuit city sound system. In 22 years of ownership, it's only been driven about 5,000 miles lol. It's been on the backburner for a long time when other toys came into the picture. I gotta get it back on the road and enjoy it. I've done a lot to it over the years but was never completely happy with it and would lose interest. Anyway it's all torn apart in my garage right now but I have most everything to finish it and I'm slowly getting it done. Maybe this thread will keep me motivated... It's no race car. Just want a fun street car, full interior that I can take to Byron occasionally. Some major things it's getting currently are a Vortech V3 blower kit with an Anderson Power Bypass Kit, Terminator X EFI kit, Holley Digital Dash, Maximum Motorsports catalog was thrown at it. All new fuel system etc. It's already got a complete TrickFlow top end. I'll update with more specifics as I get shit done. I've got real sets Ford R58 Cobra R's in Silver and Chrome and Bogart drag wheels for the car. Baby likes different shoe options.

I really don't have many pics of the car anymore. Lost to old laptops and photofucket. Here's a few pics of it when I got it April 2001. And a current pic. More than likely it's fused to the jackstands at this point. I'll update as I progress.

PXL_20230220_211528412_2.jpg

PXL_20230220_211537457.MP_2.jpg

PXL_20230220_211549254.jpg

PXL_20230226_030432687.jpg

Calypso.jpg

Thread Info