Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Look for an official thread soon :run:

Great Mike,
I have you penned in on Friday-October 9th.
Let's do your down payment by Sept. 1st; will that work for you?
It's not a problem to add or subtract a few as you go along. If there is a large increase, give me a week notice.

We are very conscious of the threat of Covid and lockdown, your full down payment will be returned if the State shuts us down completely. If they allow us private parties in a partial closedown, we will hold the event. If there is rain, we will transfer the deposit to any other date of your choice. If it will help you plan, pick a potential rain date up front and I'll try to steer others away from your dates and call you if there is a firm request for the date.

I will keep in touch, feel free to shoot me any questions as they arise.
Looking forward to hosting your race date!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So more on spectators. I will be setting a small entrance fee should you want to spectate but as I said, it will be small.

Spectators are unlimited at your invitation. Since rentals are held when we are "Closed", typically the only people who show up are persons invited. You can organize and charge what you feel is appropriate for the event to spread out your costs.

Some groups use wristbands for their invitees, some use a printed invitation, some require all parties to check in at a "Welcome Tent"... but most don't bother. For us, We set our base pricing on the number of racers so your non-racers just roll-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info