Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This is not the official thread (that will come later)...but I'm going to treat this as the "pre-order" for lack of a better word / phrase. I also realize that scheduling this out so far away is a gamble, not only because of weather but because who knows what will continue to happen with COVID. With that out of the way...

Assuming we lock in 10/9, some things will have to happen prior. As mentioned before, this will be a NO REFUND event (unless COVID fucks everything up, at which point we'll cross that bridge). Once you say you're in and pay, you're considered locked-in and no matter what, you will not get your money back. I'm sure you guys can understand why it has to be this way. You're welcome to sell your spot to recoup, no problem with that. We can have up to 100 racers but I'm going to start this list off at 15, and then grow from there as needed (I will do tiers below).

Below, you will see 30 slots...if you consider yourself IN (as in racing), please post "Attending" and I will add you to the list. If you mark yourself attending, I'm going to hold you to it. Please please please do NOT say that you will attend on 10/9 if you think you might flake as the time gets closer. I need to get an accurate head count so that I know what we have to pay, what the interest in, the rage of speed for cars attending, etc.

I'd like to reserve our spot with GLD beginning of August (at which point, I will need to pay half up front). Once I'm ready to do that, I will begin taking payment, etc.

This event would run 12-5pm (likely). After that, if you paid to race for the rental, you can stay and race at night for free. Again, ONLY post attending if you can commit to a Friday, during the day and understand there are no refunds.

Tier 1 (if we can't get past tier 1, might not be worth it as the cost is gonna be too much for most)

1. Mook
2. KJ
3. Bru
4. Thirdgen89GTA
5. Shawn1112
6. 212
7. taws697
8. Jeffs FRC
9. Sprayin
10. Greasy
11. Danderson
12. Bottlefed