Tell me I'm stupid and I shouldn't do this...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
difference here too about selling your tahoe at this point, is it ain't worth much... his truck is worth a fuckton comparatively.

Yup.

I simply cannot replace the Tahoe with something comparable for the money. Take this NBS Tahoe with the same options and same 5.3 as my 04. A few years newer, 50K miles less. Like $15,000 more then what I could get for my current truck. :rollpicard:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4WD 4dr West Chicago IL 13236471

The vette is where my money is sunk into.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Honestly I think you should sell the truck if you are that conserned with miles and resale. Do you need a diesel truck? You said it yourself you only tow your quads up north twice a year. The other times you need to tow could you get by with a 1500 truck or using your parents 2500? Make some cutbacks. You work 4 miles away and put on 45K a year? Also it won't help when you apply for a mortgage with two auto loans, and you probably won't want the payments either when you own a house.

I myself kinda want to sell my Tahoe and vette and get a nice year round DD car because I really only tow boats or waverunners a few times a year. I can get by using my dads truck. The only thing that keeps me from selling it is that in the winter I do try to sled as much as I can, can't be using my dads truck every other weekend or so. AND I can't replace that tahoe for anything even close for the money that is comparable.

I can't be without my truck. It does A LOT more than Hayward, it's been all over the country and will go even further this year, trailer in tow... I have 10,000 logged miles towing last year. That's not my smallest trailer either (controller doesn't read that). So that's the tandem car hauler and open equipment hauler only.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I usually stick with the 100k/300k, and 50k crap. But I do like having $0 comprehensive deduct, barely impacts the premium price.

If you are looking for a cheap car to last about 7-10 years its not bad. You'll have it paid off pretty quick so won't have much interest. Brand new, so loan financing would probably be .9% if your credit is good.

All in all not a bad daily driver.

But yeah, $8400 is still $8400.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Image1464383444.553782.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info