Cary
angry the simpsons GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
That sucks Teege but life gets in the way. A cheap toy is easier to keep around and doesn't hurt like making a payment in January when the car's been sitting for 2 months and has another 2 months before it sees the road. New shit is awesome, no doubt, but old junk is cheaper. Lol. #bringbackthe3Vwithdragstertires #maketopfuelburnoutsgreatagain

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
That sucks Teege but life gets in the way. A cheap toy is easier to keep around and doesn't hurt like making a payment in January when the car's been sitting for 2 months and has another 2 months before it sees the road. New shit is awesome, no doubt, but old junk is cheaper. Lol. #bringbackthe3Vwithdragstertires #maketopfuelburnoutsgreatagain
3V's are almost down to a reasonable price too. Almost.

Reactions: Lead Pipe

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Not a terrible idea to get back into a 3v and put a junkyard LS in it lol

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I feel you Teege24 Teege24 , I explored dumping the Camaro because I have a new job where my money is tied up till projects get completed and I have to haul shit now. The offers I got were shit though so I’m hanging onto it. I’m using the wife’s Passat for now and put her in my crown Vic.
Surprisingly she seems not to hate it and has named her Bertha.
I’m hoping by spring the money is good and I can pick up an suv for my daily job duties.
Congrats on the baby!

Thread Info