NEW RIDE Teege24's New Ride ?

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Well guys, I've been on here forever and I don't think I can say I've ever created a thread on any of my cars.

Picked up a 2012 Shelby GT500 a couple months ago and I am happy to say I am very excited to be back into something fun to drive again!

In a past life I was always hush hush about what mods were done to my cars, this one I will be more open.

Current Mods are the typical Pulley and Intake, with a little suspension work getting done to it next week over at D Mark Performance.

Future Mods: VMP Blower, Fore Innovations Return Style Fuel System with some bigger injectors to go the E85 route

Should be a fun car once finished hopefully sometime next spring, for this summer we'll just try to be content with what it's got for now.

I am not huge on picture taking so below is all I have for now, I'll try to get some better ones up in the near future.

20210429_155749.jpg

FB_IMG_1624187202087.jpg

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
It sure sounds good while driving around the hood.
thanks man! Not quite as good as yours though, I can hear yours while sitting in my living room watching TV and I always have to pick my lazy ass up to watch it rumble down the street haha

Thread Info