Team Octane presents AutoX care of WCMC

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Alright boys and girls. I have been contemplating setting up this event but it is on. All of us at Team Octane would like to invite all the TCG members out for some AutoX presented by the Windy City Miata Club. It is held at the schaumburg flyers stadium for this event and will be a blast. This will be happening rain or shine.

Date: Saturday August 27th
You can pre-register at http://www.windycitymiataclub.com/signup/autox_reg.htm
Please put the chicago garage in the message field and put down class R. They're going to put us all together.

You need to be there around 8am if you want to have enough time to prep your car(psi check,unload, or whatever) and we'll race till 4 or 5. We ask that you not leave early because you work the track when not racing.(this is why its so cheap). Cost is $35.

This is alot of fun in any car. Even if your car is not traditionally setup for stuff like this it is still a blast and it helps you out alot in learning to control your car.

Any questions lemme know

:amsoil:

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Even if you dont wanna race please come out to watch

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Reaction score
I'm gonna xEleventybillion on how much fun this is. And I did learn a lot about my car's handling.

I suggest preregistering because there are only so many open spots and there is no guarantee that you'll have an open spot the day of the event. They have "sold out" in the past.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Them Autox events are too slow for my fast junk. I would have to see the parking lot first, that last one would have had me kinda pissed off that I paid to get in.

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
blue tape bro

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
if i have a part time job by then, then ill be down. id love to beat the fuck out of the haha for a day

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Very interested, pics of the course?
Its a Miata club. So its made to be challenging for them. So really challenging for my boat and C5/6's. But a blast

Intel

Reaction score
Will try and get my boat of a maxima out there for this ;) Have to see how it compares to this lumina of yours.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Now that you said it's so fun I want to bring the real car.

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Reaction score
need a job? Location?
braidwood lol, 30 min south of joliet off of I55, i have a job at csx but i dont start training til sept 5th so i need income in the mean time, mechanically inclined, i do all my own on my cars, my honda is my resume haha

esteinmaier

Dark Helmet
Reaction score
I love this shit. Probably my favorite kind of racing for a street driven car. I would likely take my beater if I weren't getting hitched that day.

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I really want to do one of these events in the ranger for fun, but that is the weekend its getting its tear-down :(

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Did this one last year at this location and it was real fun. The lot was clean of rocks and stones.

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Will try and get my boat of a maxima out there for this ;) Have to see how it compares to this lumina of yours.
Well there was a newb there last time with 17's and exhaust and an auto that did better so....

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
braidwood lol, 30 min south of joliet off of I55, i have a job at csx but i dont start training til sept 5th so i need income in the mean time, mechanically inclined, i do all my own on my cars, my honda is my resume haha
Ah. Were looking for help but way to north for you

OP
RICH17

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did this one last year at this location and it was real fun. The lot was clean of rocks and stones.
Bring out that new car of yours

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom