Team Associated RC10GT2 Nitro Stadium Truck NEW!

I really do not want to sell this but I’m testing the waters right now and want to see if someone may be interested in this vehicle.

Brand new RC10GT2 Factory Team Kit. Vehicle has been assembled professionally (I have been building RC Kits for 15 years (never bought anything RTR) and I have broken in the engine (plus one to two runs up and down the street). That’s it. It hasn’t been bashed or abused, and everything is essentially brand new.

You will not find another ready-to-race truck in better condition, I am really OCD about my RC Vehicles.

It has an OS .18TZ-TX turbo type pull start engine (break in performed as per OS manual). It runs amazing, starts on the first or second pull once primed and just purrs. It has been tuned, but since fairly new you will need to continue leaning it out.

Installed currently is a Futaba 3003 on the throttle and brake servo and a 3305 on the steering (high torque metal gear).

I have two sets of wheels / tires… both of which you can see in the images below. One set for on road and one for off road. Both use Associated’s quick release rear hub system but many people have successfully converted this to a hex hub.

The body is trimmed and body holes drilled and ready for your killer paint scheme (this is definitely NOT my forte’ LOL)

I will not accept low-ball offers. This is essentially new. Below is a lists of the original costs:

• Factory Team Kit: $300
• OS .18 TZ-TX Engine: $ 200
• Futaba 3305 Servo: $35
• Futaba 3003 Servo: $20
• Receiver Hump NIMH 1600MAH Battery: $20
• On-Road Wheels & Tires: $55

Total Cost for Vehicle and Accessories: $630

My ideal situation is that the vehicle would be sold as ARTR and you would simply need to add your own radio receiver and you’d be ready to go.

I would like to get $475 for the ARTR vehicle plus actual shipping costs in the CONUS.

If you would like the vehicle without the servos I would be willing to go down to $425.

If you would like the vehicle as a roller with no engine, pipe or radio equipment I would take $275 for the assembled kit.

All of the costs are OBO, please feel free to make an offer. I do NOT need to or even WANT to sell this vehicle and I have spent many hours assembling and tuning it, but really have too many projects currently and would be able to use the funds towards my other objectives.

I prefer not to accept trades. I’ll accept PayPal if shipping the vehicle, if you’re local to the Chicagoland area I will also take credit card (run through my business account).

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

image upload

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
I also have the following items that I can add if you choose to the sale:

Products by Brand TEAM ASSOCIATED RC10 GT2 CARBON FIBER CHASSIS
Products by Brand TEAM ASSOCIATED RC10 GT2 CARBON FIBER TOP PLATE
zca.cfm

zca.cfm

zca.cfm

zca.cfm

I would like to get $75 for the set separate or add $50 to the price of the ARTR package and its yours

Thread Info

• shaveradam
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list