Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
..............bro

• What’s New tab is where you’ll find New Posts (replacement for Live Feed), All Posts and Latest Activity (you can ignore this last one for now ). There is also a New Posts link under the Nav Bar, top left...as well as a big blue button you can click (visible on mobile as well).
  • On mobile, you can access New Posts from ANY page on the site via the lightning bolt at the top right of the page.
  • The New Posts page is self refreshing - by default, it is set to 60 seconds but you can choose the refresh rate manually should you want.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So I just made a post in bored thread. Alot sooner than most of these threads. Why come is doesn't show up after I hit the bolt
Screenshot_20190912-110815_Chrome.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So I just made a post in bored thread. Alot sooner than most of these threads. Why come is doesn't show up after I hit the boltView attachment 42127

If you click on All Posts, youll see your thread and it wont be bold because nothing new is there

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Mook Mook when I try to click on specific forums, like member rides, I end up getting redirected to the TCG app and it just says my password is incorrect. I cleared the cache and it didn't make a difference. I can't search through the threads going into the sub forums or whatever they are called.

Does this happen when you also click on the new posts from the new posts page? If you're on android, you likely have the app as the default for the site. Easy fix, however.

Go to your phone settings > apps & notifications. First thing to check is what your default apps are set to (its an option). If those look ok, on that same page (assuming we have the same settings layout), you should see "opening links" at the bottom. Click on that and got Chicago Garage, tap it and see what its set to. For me, mine is set to ask every time. Yours might be open in this app.

Take a peek and let me know what you find.

Thread Info