Mike
Felt cute, might do nothing with this url later

giphy.gif

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I've found that to be a pretty fun place tho. You guys old school stuff is a hoot to go back and read through
The archives go back almost 20 years, I sometimes go back and look at my threads asking some dumb ass question just to remind me to help new people lol

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
Maybe it's worth just dropping that link onto the 3800 Performance Facebook page and see who shows up. I've probably made more enemies than friends in there though.
The more I'm in here the more I hate Facebook just sayin [emoji23] i ruined some kids day yesterday when he came in there braggin bout droppin a grand on a glorified fbody auto harness and a canned pcm. Almost startin to feel bad about it.

There's some good parts once in a while and a handful that make it worth staying tho

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Problem is, most of us with turdy 8 hundreds moved on to other cars and now you get the FPFQ crowd.
Junk ass cars with all the boost is IN though. Besides, if this becomes the place to go for tech and good conversation, quality builds will follow and the majority of the newbs will slowly fade away. If a massive influx of facebook aids comes to TCG, I can't see it lasting long. Most high schoolers who want to run 50psi without paying for performance parts don't usually have the patience for forums anymore.

Reactions: TurboTPI and Rdrnnr
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info