• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

TCG Wholesale Parts Account Honda, Acura, Audi

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
Some of you know I'm back working at McGrath Honda in St. Charles. I was thinking the other day maybe the TCG guys could benefit from a wholesale parts account. Was just wondering how many of you guys would actually use the account if I set it up. The Wholesale account would be good for 20% off retail or list price just like I sell parts to my body shop accounts.

I know i can take care of Honda and Acura for 100% sure. Our Audi dealer might be a little difficult to tie into this but I'll gladly try. You would need to pre pay for ordered parts in person or over the phone and would be picked up in St Charles only. As our accounts aren't syncd with our other locations.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Cross post this in the FB group :bigthumb:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
Will give this a like, would like it more if I had a Honda still.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
Well that just means you'll have to buy another one ;)

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
Small world, was just in there the other day. I'm your rep for your packaged Honda branded engine oils and ATF products!

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
i'd like,

PM or text me a price on the power vent window motors please. both sides. 2002 ody.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
I'm going to be working on getting this setup today! I'm going to need more people buying from this account to get the maximum discounts available.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
How about like 12 PCX oil filters for an S2000?

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Deng, I was afraid of that. Bernardi parts lists them at $10.86/each. That's a wholesale retailer.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
with shipping (standard shipping) you're at $146.14 through them and I can have the case for you next day for pick up in St Charles

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
Deng, I was afraid of that. Bernardi parts lists them at $10.86/each. That's a wholesale retailer.
BTW thats not wholesale my employee cost at 10% over cost is $10.21 each lol. They're discounting the shit outta the parts and wacking you on the shipping

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
BTW thats not wholesale my employee cost at 10% over cost is $10.21 each lol. They're discounting the shit outta the parts and wacking you on the shipping
Yeah, that's why we buy in bulk :rofl: Or wait for a free shipping promo.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
The account is all setup for you guys to call me to order! Call my cell (224)256-1553

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
What's VW have to do with what I posted? Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom