TCG Visits Milwaukee Saturday July 30th

PANDA

Reaction score
Date has been moved to July 30 because alot of cars are "down".

You might ask, why Milwaukee? Well Id like TCG to see the car scene. HK and I went up a few weeks ago and were highly entertained. If you haven't read the thread in the parking lot please do so now. You might say, that's far. Its not really that bad, and we will be stopping two times on the way. On the way back 94 is DEAD and its just a quick cruise back to the area. You might also consider spending the day/afternoon at Great Lakes Dragaway and meeting up with us at Brat Stop. GLD is more then half way to Milwaukee.

Here is what I propose. We meet at the Lake Forest Oasis at 7PM, then cruise out as a group to the Brat Stop for some dinner before we head up Milwaukee.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=13783+West+Oasis+Service+Road,+Lake+Forest,+IL+60045+(Lake+Forest+Tollway+Oasis)&daddr=Brat+Stop+Entertainment,+75th+Street,+Kenosha,+WI&hl=en&sll=42.41027,-87.932585&sspn=0.401523,1.056747&geocode=FcW6hAIdLLvC-iEolQHYFBsHSQ;FciLiQIdxePB-iGwtVyvzOYlhynjViC8S2IFiDHWNBUl_XBYHg&mra=ls&z=11

I will get the address to the highway 100 hangout spot from a local Milwaukee guy and post up directions from Brat Stop. But we should arrive after dinner just when the "action" starts. Bring a lawn chair, bring a camera, take a nap before you head out. This will be a FUN night.

TCG or PANDA does not endorse speeding, reckless driving, burnouts, street racing etc. At least for me this meet is for entertainment purposes only.

1. PANDA
2. RICH17
3. Euro
4. 10secsomeday (maybe)
5. HEAVYKEVY
6. JDHedman
7. TransAmy
8. Mook (maybe)
9. EAGLE (maybe)
10. Turk
11. Darkshadow
12. utryd2 (maybe)
13. SirMarco
14. Wessel
15. 02BlueGT (maybe)

Last edited:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
I was going to say something else to that, but can't remember. It wasn't relevant :rofl: keep forgetting I don't work Sundays anymore. IN

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Might be in, got a road race thing the 23rd-24th (I think it's in Wisconsin..) but that might fall through. Definitely put me in as a maybe. Gonna bring red junk to hustle with.

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Would it be worth the time to go up there and race for dedcent cash or do they just do cheeseburger/$10 races. Are there any fast bikes wiling to get down?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
Brian i would just go up with the regal and lulz, I don't even remember seeing any bikes to be honest!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Put me down as a maybe for now.

OP
PANDA

PANDA

Reaction score
Cant please everyone with the date. Just hope posting 3 weeks out, and the the fact that this is a evening/night meet people would be able to make it out.

As far as legitimate racing, not sure what the deal is.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If my car is up by then (and I expect it will be) I'm in.

GTwolf

Reaction score
Fuck I really wanted to do this but I think I'm still on vacation the 23rd. Edit: Yeah I am. Maybe another one of these in august pending how this one goes?

OP
PANDA

PANDA

Reaction score
list updated.

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
im in lets show them how we roll!

OP
PANDA

PANDA

Reaction score
u roll in a snowplow but I guess u can come :)

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Reaction score
fuck that the TBSS will be out for this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom