TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Shy GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social
This is not surprising.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Menu button at the top right should let you go full width (or button at the bottom left, that is currently barely visible).
Using Google Chrome I get this look. The menu "Toggle width" button doesn't do anything. The bottom left arrow buttons make the dark area wider. But the white areas remain. The old dark version works fine.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 102418.png

• Wow
Reactions: Mook

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

exactly lol

Try the site in a private tab?

OK, using the incognito tab it has a black background. But normal tab still has the white background.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the dark theme for chrome. Then rebooted my computer. Then also cleared my cashe and browsing history. Still shows white in a normal tab. Incognito tab still has the black background.

But WTF Pratt, what is with your browser lol

I know! Tell me about it. haha
Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio any update? Did you try in a private tab or different browser?
ya, your above quote

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
exactly lol

OK, using the incognito tab it has a black background. But normal tab still has the white background.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the dark theme for chrome. Then rebooted my computer. Then also cleared my cashe and browsing history. Still shows white in a normal tab. Incognito tab still has the black background.

I know! Tell me about it. haha

ya, your above quote
Maybe remove the dark theme for chrome.

Thread Info