Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Last looked at this thread last night at 3 pages. Reading through it now at 5 pages.

seems-legit.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
In all seriousness. Not to be a legal eagle but our snowmobile club got caught up doing a raffle fundraiser without a license a few years ago. I am not really sure how so many people get away with this stuff.

I would also suggest adding that if you don't fill all the slots the raffle will turn into a cash raffle. That way your not buying a TV if you don't have enough cash from the raffle to cover it.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
In all seriousness. Not to be a legal eagle but our snowmobile club got caught up doing a raffle fundraiser without a license a few years ago. I am not really sure how so many people get away with this stuff.

I would also suggest adding that if you don't fill all the slots the raffle will turn into a cash raffle. That way your not buying a TV if you don't have enough cash from the raffle to cover it.
You call it a waffle instead of a raffle. Or you do what DLD-VIP does and call it a webinar or whatever.

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Better not be these guys cause im winning it this year
20221122_150227.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info